Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GMO S18.2-1 Lang.mpr unzip

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!
I've been working on a project that requires to import data from MU Clients both from KR and GMO. For that purpose I have to unencrypt basically every data file in the client. I've been able to do so for, now almost, every client in MU.

Problem is for some reason GMO latest client, S18.2-2, does not seem to have the same encryption/password as others. I've tried with both myheart's tool and but both cannot unpack S18.2-2 GMO lang mpr. Funnily enough, KR Season 18.2-2 is not an issue, nor is KR Season 19.1-2, as the KR versions use the latest password "3q*#P<8ALZy*soC2&eHwrA^@="

I've spend the past couple hours trying to figure out for myself why it wouldn't work, I checked the wkey and xorkey, and even got the .zip with all the file metadata showing up correctly, but unzipping with password "3q*#P<8ALZy*soC2&eHwrA^@=" does not seem to work.

Do you guys know what's different in GMO's S18.2-2 lang.mpr? or did I miss something super obvious?

I'm attaching both KR S19 and GMO S18.2 in a zip file.

Thank you in advance

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the password is simply not the same is what it seems like, and the size 1.2mb is abit weird sometimes
Indeed, unpacking and decrypting is the same, as I've used the repo in the post to generate the password bound rar with all the data. The 1.2mb size is all the extra languages that the GMO lang mpr contains. It contains some KR, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Thai

I guess my initial assesment that the password changed in GMO was correct, which is kinda sad because I do not know how to get the password from main.exe, so I'll have to wait.

Upvote 0
Back