Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GMS fucks up again.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
How the bloody hell do you get level 200 in 1 hour and 30 minutes?

Did you do 4x EXP?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lol shut the duck up you did not just get to 200 in the timeframe that you provided lolol

With BT i can troll nexon's mom while i farm for a month straight without exiting maple

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How the bloody hell do you get level 200 in 1 hour and 30 minutes?

Did you do 4x EXP?
Lol shut the duck up you did not just get to 200 in the timeframe that you provided lolol

With BT i can troll nexon's mom while i farm for a month straight without exiting maple

You guys are a little bit outdated, huh? :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No. It's still going right now.

lol @ outdated people.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I can just feel that warm, vibrant soothing feeling of a complete rollback.

Reaction score

It's doable in like 30 minutes, or like 20 even. I was bored and redownloaded the game and did it in like 20-25 minutes. I don't care if I get banned. It's just for fun. Also no point of bragging about using a trainer that you didn't make. ANYONE can farm for a month straight with BT. Honestly the trainer isn't even that good so I don't know why people here keep talking about it.

Doubt there will be a rollback though. Maybe the characters will be banned or deleted. They didn't rollback the cube and nx stuff earlier this year.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's doable in like 30 minutes, or like 20 even. I was bored and redownloaded the game and did it in like 20-25 minutes. I don't care if I get banned. It's just for fun. Also no point of bragging about using a trainer that you didn't make. ANYONE can farm for a month straight with BT. Honestly the trainer isn't even that good so I don't know why people here keep talking about it.

Doubt there will be a rollback though. Maybe the characters will be banned or deleted. They didn't rollback the cube and nx stuff earlier this year.
Not what I was getting at, my dude. And the trainer isn't even that good?! I hope you're not telling me that you're one of those idiots from . Idk how well your knowledge of asm is but no other trainer on the market can beat BT. It's going to stay like that for a very long time, as well.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not what I was getting at, my dude. And the trainer isn't even that good?! I hope you're not telling me that you're one of those idiots from . Idk how well your knowledge of asm is but no other trainer on the market can beat BT. It's going to stay like that for a very long time, as well.

Your knowledge : -
His knowledge : -------------------

Reaction score

My asm is actually okay. It's not difficult to code in asm and I can do many assembly languages. Really though, the trainer is probably not even coded and I highly doubt it is coded in asm. It probably has some assembly things, but it's not done in asm. I wasn't comparing my skill to the creator of BT's (definitely not asm skill either...). I was saying that fact that there are people bragging about using a tool they did not make is stupid because what someone can do, everyone can do.

The part I like about BT is that it has great success in non-autoban hacks. There are other trainers out there and many of the hacks are public. The public ones are much worse of course, but it's still not really worth the $35 you pay a month unless you bot a computer. The only thing is that somehow the public ones autoban. I personally only used BT for multiclient when I'm lazy and for glitching maps so I can solo grind LHC and HoH. Godmode was decent, and I liked the mob disarm. Everything on there I can play without.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I found a Chinese gold farmer trainer once.

It worked like a charm.

Reaction score
I found a Chinese gold farmer trainer once.

It worked like a charm.

They use BT too though. Don't get me wrong, BT isn't bad, but no one needs it to be good. A lot of the top players don't use BT and some have made over 100k by selling items and the top illegit people had infinite nx. They didn't get it from BT. They got it from duping, which usually wasn't from BT. For money making, unless you are a duper or something, just go make a private server and make it popular. A mediocre server like Soul's server or something which made 1k a month would make more than BT.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
They use BT too though. Don't get me wrong, BT isn't bad, but no one needs it to be good. A lot of the top players don't use BT and some have made over 100k by selling items and the top illegit people had infinite nx. They didn't get it from BT. They got it from duping, which usually wasn't from BT. For money making, unless you are a duper or something, just go make a private server and make it popular. A mediocre server like Soul's server or something which made 1k a month would make more than BT.

At the time, BT was extremely useful when dupes were out. The packet features that were included helped a lot when wanting to spam packets. However, of course, it couldn't beat Riu's RiPE.

Overall, despite not having to use BT to get "godly", it sure helped in terms of leveling up so you can go straight into gearing your character.

Another aspect of BT that was important back then was power leveling. People made lots of of money off power leveling which further helped them to buy these duped items and what not.

BT indirectly helps all the things that has happened hacking/duping/exploit wise.

I agree with what you're saying though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nexon fails, but serious, characters leveled by this exploit is not that good, cuz u lack SP (unless a SP reset), u have so little HP/MP, it's just a below avg character (HP/MP play an important role in game, unless u use god mode 100% of time).
And explorers are not that powerful compared to other new classes.
Might be useful for private servers if they wanna get some buff packets in the future though.

Reaction score
At the time, BT was extremely useful when dupes were out. The packet features that were included helped a lot when wanting to spam packets. However, of course, it couldn't beat Riu's RiPE.

Overall, despite not having to use BT to get "godly", it sure helped in terms of leveling up so you can go straight into gearing your character.

Another aspect of BT that was important back then was power leveling. People made lots of of money off power leveling which further helped them to buy these duped items and what not.

BT indirectly helps all the things that has happened hacking/duping/exploit wise.

I agree with what you're saying though.
There is no doubt that BT helps a lot in anywhere of my posts. What I was mainly trying to say is that there's no point of bragging about using BT. It's like someone bragging about making 1k a month on a private servers from donations using a public source released on ragezone. So what if he or she did? Anyone could have. This is also similar to the time when ShootSource was being sold and people were bragging about using it... (why? They spent money on some source that might make them way more in donations but still, they did nothing but pay for it).

The trainer is not good enough or exclusive enough that people should be proud of using it. If only 100 people had it, then maybe.

@above
I can see the use in character cards and whatnot but not much more than that. You're down like 5-8k hp as a non-warrior job and that's pretty terrible

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Might be useful for private servers if they wanna get some buff packets in the future though.

Pretty much the only positive thing about this. The only issue with this is, the version difference between GMS and the released sources.

However, majority of the skills can easily be fixed in the V1.17 source.

Back