Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

god damn MIR3 EUROPE... this is shenanigans

Reaction score
OK this is my email ir ecieved from my account which held my name and so forth and bla..

Hello

Sorry to inform you but your account was duplicated due to a technical issues and for security reasons we had to delete the account, Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you go to click on my account and type in your email address and website password and go through the last step of registration again.

Once again we apologize for the inconvenience but this problem had to be sorted before pay 2 play.

MIR3 Support Team

Quality Games Online Ltd.

URL:

URL:

Tel: +44 1274 841 364

Tel: +44 1274 841 368

Fax: +44 1274 841 397

--------------------------------------

This message is intended exclusively for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, or confidential. If you are not the addressee, you must not read, use or disclose the contents of this e-mail. If you receive this e-mail in error, please advise us immediately and delete the e-mail.

Quality Games Online Ltd. has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses.

However, Quality Games Online Ltd. cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.

Bastards

its cos of RZ, remember when i posted all the time on the first day helping people and cos i was from RZ.. not saying i was from it but cos my name was MentaL i was perm banned..

What a load of crap fromt hsi crappy company........

Reaction score
Hello Dan

The deletion of your characters was not due to the fact that you are the owner of ragezone.com. This was a database error that happened to a number of unlucky accounts and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please note that QGO does not condone the publishing of server files for Mir3 as this would be a breach of copyright and an illegal act in Europe. If we find any accounts linked to the publishing of QGO copyrighted material server files etc we will have no other choice than to take the necessary steps to protect our companies interests.

Kind regards

--

MIR3 Support Team

URL:

URL:

This message is intended exclusively for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, or confidential. If you are not the addressee, you must not read, use or disclose the contents of this e-mail. If you receive this e-mail in error, please advise us immediately and delete the e-mail.

Quality Games Online Ltd. has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses.

However, Quality Games Online Ltd. cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: 16 August 2004 16:21
To: MIR3 Support Team
Subject: Re: Mir3 account

wtf is this shenanigans? is it cos of RZ.. what a Ducking load of bull poop, im telling u........................

Regards,

MentaL

----- Original Message -----

To: dan@ragezone.com

Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 10:26 AM

Subject: RE: Mir3 account

Hello

Sorry to inform you but your account was duplicated due to a technical issues and for security reasons we had to delete the account, Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you go to click on my account and type in your email address and website password and go through the last step of registration again.

Once again we apologize for the inconvenience but this problem had to be sorted before pay 2 play.

MIR3 Support Team

URL:

URL:

---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system ( ).
Version: 6.0.762 / Virus Database: 510 - Release Date: 13/09/2004

Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
lol the cockmasters

they totaly afraid of you dan

how?
if they feared them they would treat him ultra nicely, fearing that if he is unpleased then they will get fucked over...
but that aint they case

NoPeace - out

Reaction score
NoPeace said:
how?
if they feared them they would treat him ultra nicely, fearing that if he is unpleased then they will get fucked over...
but that aint they case

NoPeace - out

lol you should read up on the history of ragezone and mental's mir2 days :eat_arrow

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you dont live in england could they still sue you or anything ?

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
MentaL is their #1 enemy and I bet if you go to wemade's office or Game Networks HQ, you will see mentals pic on the wall

MentaL
!Wanted!
Dead OR Alive

x31

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lmao .... if they knew all my hacks in mir2 ey dan ;)

they would feared me in mir 3 lol.. gutted ;) i was pwnage ... i say ddos strikes would sort this issue out dan ;)

If it aint broke, break it rite? :D... DIE DIE DIE DIE gameonline.it ... ops thats mir 2 router... err ;) DIE QUALITYGAMES.SECRETLOCATION.GOV.NASA.COM ( nasa supported them in this url sorry tbh )

dan, if u need an account i got 1 mate.

Back