Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gohan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Then again your easily pleased, even a streetdog would already please you.

So what did you had to do with MentaL to get me banned, afterall you were the 1 breaking the rules, not me.

Oh and i think you can guess who i am.

Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
Then again your easily pleased, even a streetdog would already please you.

So what did you had to do with MentaL to get me banned, afterall you were the 1 breaking the rules, not me.

Oh and i think you can guess who i am.
lmao I had absolutly nothin 2 do with it. I didn't want u banned coz I liked watching u get flamed by 90% of RZ:)

Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
Thanks for link, however do remember that SIC was deleting my posts.

We will see how you will react when your posts gets deleted.
lol I don't care if it's spam that's goin. Y don't u quit bein a fag, accept ur ban and piss off?

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Lol shenanigans, it wasn't just my post you deleted, you deleted my respond, your own respond and then mine again, you knew you were wrong, so what you did instead was delete the posts.

Your up for any argument aslong your not loosing the argument because then you delete it, you know what this behaviour is called? Sad, and abuse of mod powers.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
Your up for any argument aslong your not loosing the argument because then you delete it, you know what this behaviour is called? Sad, and abuse of mod powers.

:lol: you call him sad for abusing his mod powers, loool u geek.

Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
Lol shenanigans, it wasn't just my post you deleted, you deleted my respond, your own respond and then mine again, you knew you were wrong, so what you did instead was delete the posts.

that's shenanigans and u know it. I didn't the argument. Ne1 who read it will know that I blatently won. U can't accept defeat. Listen m8, it isn't possible 4 u 2 b 100% rite about everything.

GROW UP

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
speedhorn666 said:
that's shenanigans and u know it. I didn't the argument. Ne1 who read it will know that I blatently won. U can't accept defeat. Listen m8, it isn't possible 4 u 2 b 100% rite about everything.

GROW UP
LMFAO LOOOOOOOOOOOL

You what? You blatently won what? I can't accept defeat??

Wtf are you talking about, this isn't some match.

And how can't i be right when i say you spam alot, everyone knows it, so stop the BS talk, oh and because you haven't "spammed" for 2 days doesn't mean your not a spammer anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back