Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Got My Driving Test Tomoz

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good luck dude! its actually 16points or more and you fail.... If you get 15 you can pass!

My first test i got 14 minors :D (ignoring the 3 majors i got). Had the flu on my first test tho lol.

Tis mostly common sense and luck at the end of the day :good:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I believe this is called GTA... I think Senator Lieberman has point now. "God bless" him on his noble journey to ban videogames with the slightest hint of violence. Erm, blame canada, seriously.

Cuteh
Banned
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
Actually it's from Carmageddon, which is also not totally true as Carmaggedon was made based on the movie Deathrace 2000.

:rolleyes:

waaaay to much info there XD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Good luck tommorrow on the test. Do everything perfect as possible becase sometimes you might get a jerkoff that take points off for every stupid thing....

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
Actually it's from Carmageddon, which is also not totally true as Carmaggedon was made based on the movie Deathrace 2000.

Lies I will never believe it!

Back