Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GPT-4 and Blender?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
0iLDb6F - GPT-4 and Blender? - RaGEZONE Forums

FalwAFn - GPT-4 and Blender? - RaGEZONE Forums

RlRXBPf - GPT-4 and Blender? - RaGEZONE Forums

This github repository caught my eye...

I believe GPT-4 in Blender may now be used to produce animations and other types of content for the game, even without any prior knowledge of this software (but it's more interesting if you have)

repo ~>

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
cabal use bone/dummy animations.Cabal dont work with phisical particles.

I didn't get your point... the images are merely examples, this extension is not limited to them

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
it work for sample physical particles.If you're dev and join to bone.

Particles not models)).Yes,you can use ebm too as particlies in particle system,but it will be static,without animation.Only if you use texture of particles gif,you can make phisic of particles+animating texture that make illusion of animation.I made video before where i made animating butterflies as zone of particles using .eps file.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Particles not models)).Yes,you can use ebm too as particlies in particle system,but it will be static,without animation.Only if you use texture of particles gif,you can make phisic of particles+animating texture that make illusion of animation.I made video before where i made animating butterflies as zone of particles using .eps file.
yes correct ^_^

Back