Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Grand Fantasia]Ver:074,751,761-Release auto install + Client EN-US !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I try install on my server unbuntu but come error, anyone help me to install? I want make a private server just for me and my group friends to play fun

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone experiencing random dc every once in a while? I can't find a reason why i got dc in the logs , there is nothing in log

its random , sometimes when i press buy in item mall sometimes middle of combat but not always

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone experiencing random dc every once in a while? I can't find a reason why i got dc in the logs , there is nothing in log

its random , sometimes when i press buy in item mall sometimes middle of combat but not always
i will post the compatible client tomorrow when i finish fixing it👍

☺☺Just Ask The Pope☺☺
Reaction score
On Another note
Is there anyway to edit items.ini cannot find item stats in the ini
just random numbers that do not match the item stats in question?.

or is it DB related?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Em outra nota
Existe alguma maneira de editar items.ini não pode encontrar estatísticas de itens no ini
apenas números aleatórios que não correspondem às estatísticas do item em questão?

ou é relacionado ao banco de dados?
need decrypt

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've set up a server of my own, and i'm trying to get the GvG (Guild War) to work. I managed to subscribe guilds by adding the following lines in setup.ini:
Battlefield=1
FamilyBattle=1

But the problem is i can't see the battle schedule. In mission server, the log throws this message:

14044,2023/03/31 01:32:39+02,FamilyBattle:Event can't get next battle data. (my server time is the given date)

I would appreciate some help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm going to release my simple registration page, I'm developing a complete dashboard and when it's ready, I'll release.
Captura de tela 2023-04-13 215427 - [Grand Fantasia]Ver:074,751,761-Release auto install + Client EN-US ! - RaGEZONE Forums
Captura de tela 2023-04-13 215459 - [Grand Fantasia]Ver:074,751,761-Release auto install + Client EN-US ! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Has anyone here successfully installed the server? I have tried but without success, I am looking for someone to help me install, or a partner, i have the server or if you can i can pay for the installation

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone here successfully installed the server? I have tried but without success, I am looking for someone to help me install, or a partner, i have the server or if you can i can pay for the installation
please don't pay for it, this is for fans, about how to install it, search the discord, there I will be able to guide you properly

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please don't pay for it, this is for fans, about how to install it, search the discord, there I will be able to guide you properly
I have searched but I can't find anyone who wants to help, if you can help me I would appreciate it very much, I will look for you in discord

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone have a tutorial video on how to setup guide

The video guide has now been deleted.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have searched but I can't find anyone who wants to help, if you can help me I would appreciate it very much, I will look for you in discord
Hi did you success ? I can show you the way

If you have a good server i can show you basic security tips

Hi , I open those ports (i do port forwarding) , i obtain them via:
lsof -i -P -n | grep LISTEN

But i still on an infinite loop in client side see seconde screen, its like something is blocking, does this repack support NAT?

Attachments

Last edited:
Back