Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Greece VS France = OWNED!

Reaction score
bah pity we ( portugal ) couldnt revenge England and our team by beating france on the final but still its good to see them out , I would prefer seeing england still playing and not france , they got lucky since 1st game :(

G

Genkitzu

Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland.. Holland..

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yuppers! the bastards france didnt deserve to win!

From here i would love to see either holland or portugal to win! You both deserve it thats for sure :good:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Soccer players are paid too much thats why they became lazzy.
If they weren't paid millions they would practice much more efficiency.
This Sport is waste by the money !!
Even if i'm french, i'm glad that the Greece won, that opened the eyes of many spectator...
:spam1: :spam1:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
duck THE FRENCH they eat snails go greece i guess live in US but we dont really watch futball/soccer so i guess greece will do

Back