Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Green And Blue Egg [Coded]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey Guys
I Decided To Release A New Custom Egg

Untitled - Green And Blue Egg [Coded] - RaGEZONE Forums Untitled - Green And Blue Egg [Coded] - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:

No Nasty Comments Thanks.
Please Rate 0/10

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's not that bad, maybe take a better screen shot, possibly with your user in it saying something, this way it proves you have created it, and tested it. But besides that its not the worst edit i've seen, 6/10.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It's more Green and purple than Green and Blue.

Anyways, I don't mind this, the colors mix well except with the black background I can't really see it well.

5/10 for trying :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's not that bad, maybe take a better screen shot, possibly with your user in it saying something, this way it proves you have created it, and tested it. But besides that its not the worst edit i've seen, 6/10.

Iv added a new photo now.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Its Alright Better If You Made Like A Collection of Eggs ;D Nice To See You Coded It To :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude this is just my Orange egg -.- i can see the pixels its just another colour ? why you rip my egg think that i don't see it O.O ~

~Raul~

Zephyr Studios
Reaction score
Colours are ugly. :S
Try some different, some unique.
Everyone makes eggs and thrones -.-'

The real deal.
Reaction score
Dude this is just my Orange egg -.- i can see the pixels its just another colour ? why you rip my egg think that i don't see it O.O ~

~Raul~

I'm sure you didn't make the pixels on 'your' orange egg either so just shut the duck up.
---------------------------------
Also @OP try using your brain to create something unique, you'll go a lot further.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This isn't that bad. Just ignore the rude people.

Thanks for releasing, I might use this!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

~Raul~

Tbh, I recoloured it yes, I recoloured The NORMAL purple one thats in the catalogue you idiot.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dont like the colors try to work on that.
6/10

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry Jake, I dont really like it beacuse it looks really plain and ramdom is it your first time making eggs beacuse if it is i was like you 2
#
0/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back