Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Greetings!

Staff member
Reaction score
I honestly wish you luck on reaching out to this individual but the likely hood of getting your money back is quite minimum. The best thing I can advise for future reference is to not take such risks by buying files via dms or without some kind of insurance on top of that. So all I can suggest is that you walk away from this mainly with a lesson to be more cautious with individuals outside for the forum... however If they contacted you via our forum and you have proof, then feel free to report it to the RZ team with following corresponding evidence!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello, brothers. I was swindled by a lot of money. Help me.A person named Code4Fun contacted me through Skype. Code4Fun said he would sell me a mobile file. So I'll buy the "Kabal Mobile" file. So I sent $450 through PayPal. But I have to buy a hosting server, so I was told to send 100 dollars more. But the demand is also increasing, and I have to send additional money to access Caval Mobile, so I sent more than 3,500 dollars now.I am Korean. Please, brothers who know Code4Fun, help this person get some of my money back.please.The Skype ID of the con artist.Live: .cid.52b016b99dd64583

Sadly you aren't going to get your money back, I always advocate for people to try emulators and files that already exist for free by the ragezone community.
As Bradley said, take it as a lesson to never do that again and be very cautious whenever you interact with people through dms.

If you have files from the seller and want to set up the files, I can help you do this for free as a way for you to at least get something good from this.

What can I say? please be very careful, there are so many scammers out in the world.

Reaction score
You probably won't be getting your money back, that guy is a known scammer, and has been banned from here. Next time, I suggest you don't attempt to buy files from random people who reach out to you, or you reach out to. However, since you sent money through PayPal, you probably can try to reverse the transaction and get your money back that way, so I would try that first, and if it doesn't work, let this be unfortunately an expensive lesson. Don't buy files.

Reaction score
This person scam before, with some skype name, rly not understand you guys.

beong420 - Greetings! - RaGEZONE Forums

Back