Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gross new trend -

N

Neosparky

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In New york there's a new trend amongst teenagers. They split their tongue into two pieces, making it look like a snake's tongue. "It's a form of art", says T.J McGillis, that provides the service for 250 dollars. The amount of people that split their tongue is estimated to be around 1500-2000.

The process is very unpleasant to watch. The tongue is stuck into a clamp, it's tranquilized and cut into two pieces, making it look like a snake's tongue They stop the bleeding by burning the wound shut. The two parts of the tongue are held seperate untill the wound closes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks to cap for helping me translate this btw, the original article was in dutch :)

do NOT watch this if you know you cant handle creepy stuff...

and ESPECIALLY dont watch this unless you have a strong stomache, actually even then i dont recommend this, it's a movie that shows how they split the tongue into two pieces

AGAIN, DO NOT WATCH UNLESS YOU KNOW YOU CAN HANDLE IT
---------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.threesixes.com/00snaketongue.mpeg
---------------------------------------------------------------
copy and paste into address bar if you wanna see it

N

Neosparky

Solares said:
And the sickest thing ive seen all week award goes toooo........ NEO :good:
LOL
the sickest thing you've seen is me :(

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
MentaL said:
saw that on this thing about body mutilation

yeah, i aint seen owt like that sadly. could be interesting.

errrr tupac... she sugested her getting it done to me. i said i aint bothered..

then she mentioned better blowjobs... so... :D

N

Neosparky

Twatters said:
yeah, i aint seen owt like that sadly. could be interesting.

errrr tupac... she sugested her getting it done to me. i said i aint bothered..

then she mentioned better blowjobs... so... :D
tsk tsk tsk
only thinking of yourself :mad:

Back