Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

growing ones hair

Reaction score
ok the dillio is that ive got a bet to grow my hair for a very long time and well its begining to get in the way a little so i need ideas on what to do lol
i need ideas, the only 2 i have so far are grow it like:

ken from street fighter
or
legolas from lotr

post all your suggestions with pictures if possible most of you have seen what i look like already but incase you havn't ill attach a pic

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
N

Neosparky

back on topic now? o_O
i dunno what ken's hair looks like so i'd say legolas :)

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If your gona have a mullet ya gota make sure its well trained. If ya get a mess of a mullet then your pulling average goes from here:

I---------I

To here:

I------I

With a well trained mullet its about here:

I------------------I

With my hair its here:

I-------------------------------------------------------------------------------I

EDIT: Oh dear god :(. I just did my hair n its looking crap. I missed my hairdressers appointment yesterday and my hair is getting out of control. + ive got my interview 2day n my hair looks worse than the end of a used mop :cry: . If i dont get the job i blame the hair....

Last edited:
Back