Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gta V actual release date....

Reaction score
Hello, a friend of mine sent me this link

i am pretty disapointed with this as I will have to wait 4 months longer than planned to get my hands on it

Dear all,

Today, we have an official release date to share with you: Grand Theft Auto V will arrive in stores on September 17, 2013.

We know this is about four months later than originally planned and we know that this short delay will come as a disappointment to many of you, but, trust us, it will be worth the extra time. GTAV is a massively ambitious and complex game and it simply needs a little more polish to be of the standard we and, more importantly, you require.

To all Grand Theft Auto fans, please accept our apologies for the delay, and our promise that the entire team here is working very hard to make the game all it can be. We are doing all we can to help ensure it will meet if not exceed your expectations come September – we thank you for your support and patience.

Yours,
The GTA Team

Reactions: Jax
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Reaction score
It's all marketing strategies...what do people want the most...what they can't have...drag it out and the desire becomes stronger...

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
They say its worth the wait, so maybe they are adding some more epic features!

Reaction score
You don't delay a game to add extra features, cause you can release those as DLC and make even more money. They're delaying it because they're behind in development. Let's hope they severely make up for it in DLC!

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Reaction score
Its better they delay it, and get it right. Then don't, and end up releasing a premature product which could taint the games overall image and ruin sales.

Can you say San andreas Hot coffee? They just might not trust their own developers anymore and want to make sure there's nothing inside to get it pulled from shelves again.

You don't delay a game to add extra features, cause you can release those as DLC and make even more money. They're delaying it because they're behind in development. Let's hope they severely make up for it in DLC!

+1

Or quite the opposite, people get fed up waiting!

+1111111111...so tired of waiting.....I would be pissed if I had pre-purchased it and got a "lying" poster....I'd want my money back lol

The World Is Yours
Reaction score
I was really disappointed when I found out it's being released in September, because you know its that "back to school" time, well college for me. I had planned to enjoy playing GTA 5 during the summer when I have nothing to do, looks like it won't be like that now!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
They have been delaying wayy to many times. I think that many consumers will be unhappy and get hooked to other games :p
I really wish they hadn't delayed it tho, I really want to play it.
It better be as good as everyone think's it will be.

Toxic998

Back