Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GTKRadint LightMap do so blue ..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I do not understand why I was there in GTKradint Light map of 20 000 and it comes out this blue .. Maybe someone knows how to do it the color of normal MAP LIGHT? Without these colors?.
Thanks

Image:
Gunz001 - GTKRadint LightMap do so blue .. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you post an preview, so that I can tell what's going on? I understand your sentence; I'm just making sure that the idea in my head is related to this problem.

I picture hope you understand the problem.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Click K to color your lights and check out if the lights on White/White .. if not so change it.

Ok, here's the pictures tell me if it be right to do so: kcolo - GTKRadint LightMap do so blue .. - RaGEZONE Forums kcolo12 - GTKRadint LightMap do so blue .. - RaGEZONE Forums

:?:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Looks like your settings on your FSRAD.exe is somehow screwed up.

you can give a settings true About FSRAD.exe ?

Move over to the 3dsmax + exporters.

Stop using inferior tools to the ones the developers themselves used.

I do not know how to use this software if you have a guide or something I would be happy.

Upvote 0
2D > 3D
Reaction score
I do not know how to use this software if you have a guide or something I would be happy.

There has to be well over 100,000+ guides for 3DS across the internet and there are threads by both Nagi and I on how the plugins work.

Upvote 0
2D > 3D
Reaction score
if you say give me the tuts .
I think I am okay.

This is how I see it, if you are willing to actually learn 3DS Max then you should have a similar (if not greater) amount of motivation to type in "3DS Max 2010 Tutorials" in google. If you do not have enough motivation to do even that, there is no chance in hell you can put in the hours to learn Max and you might as well just get used to "use 3DS Max kk?" replies all the time, because you will never move past GTK.

GTK has no benefits in comparison to Max, there is literally no reason people should still be using it, so there should be no surprise that people will become angry when legacy tools are not left in the past. As for this "then teach me" attitude, o well, I offer more help than was ever given to me (which was nothing). You want tutorials, you want guides, you need help, all of these things you can easily provide for yourself without any help from me or anyone else for that matter. The person that can help you more than anyone else is yourself.

If you have a specific problem or issue you would like help on, I would be glad to help, but if you are wishing for someone to help you from the ground up just stay in GTK please.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think I am okay.

This is how I see it, if you are willing to actually learn 3DS Max then you should have a similar (if not greater) amount of motivation to type in "3DS Max 2010 Tutorials" in google. If you do not have enough motivation to do even that, there is no chance in hell you can put in the hours to learn Max and you might as well just get used to "use 3DS Max kk?" replies all the time, because you will never move past GTK.

GTK has no benefits in comparison to Max, there is literally no reason people should still be using it, so there should be no surprise that people will become angry when legacy tools are not left in the past. As for this "then teach me" attitude, o well, I offer more help than was ever given to me (which was nothing). You want tutorials, you want guides, you need help, all of these things you can easily provide for yourself without any help from me or anyone else for that matter. The person that can help you more than anyone else is yourself.

If you have a specific problem or issue you would like help on, I would be glad to help, but if you are wishing for someone to help you from the ground up just stay in GTK please.

Ok you're right I want to stay in GTK it easier for me, and I want to know how to fix my problem in the light map can help me with this please?

Upvote 0
2D > 3D
Reaction score
Ok you're right I want to stay in GTK it easier for me, and I want to know how to fix my problem in the light map can help me with this please?

No I cannot, never used GTK, never will.

Upvote 0
Slothstronaut
Reaction score
I think I am okay.

If you know how to use GTK well enough, you can produce products that suffice just enough. Not everyone in the gunz community is ready for, nor interested in huge engine improvements and the movement to newer, more complicated and in-depth tools. Some, if not the majority, prefer the original gunz style maps. Simple, yet fun to play in and not cram packed with every detail you can possibly think of.

GTK is the perfect tool for this, and it's what 90% of the developers for the gunz private server community have been using for at least the last 5-7 years. GTK is an old program, so is gunz. They fit perfectly if you have reasonable knowledge of GTK, take hellsniper for instance, he could make one hell of a map with GTK if he wanted to. And even so, it doesn't take immaculate knowledge of GTK to create a decent map, just an imagination creativity and effort. 3DS is only applicable to gunz 2 imho, until gunz 2 is publicly released and the server files are emulated for private servers there is no need to progress so fast. Most people aren't ready for it nor do they want it besides a select few.

You missed the good ol' days of classic maps like cybersports and office, gotta give GTK some respect for producing some of the best maps to hit gunz :wink:

Don't get me wrong it's great you and hellsniper and a few others know your way around 3DS, but while gunz 1 is still the primary source of attention let us have our 'old fashioned inferior' tools and original fun maps please. Anyways 20,000 is a very high intensity, 3,000 is the highest I've ever needed. Try reducing it to 1 or 2 thousand.

Upvote 0
Back