• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Guardian Pet system

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks to John and me,Hanzo for releasing this ^^ .

This is a big step in the developing

Credits : John&Hanzo

UPDATED LINK
we need to gather and develop these files and the next patches that will come soon. Dont try to keep them for yourself GREEDY people ^^
Same goes to those guys who are enjoying the file 120 ... ^^ do a world a good and release them here
PS : If you think we deserve something for this work pls click on "thank" button
John&Hanzo

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for this nice release. Mind If I put this to my sticky post and give you credits? People will surely need it.

Edit : Agreed on that greed part.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone please explain installation of these files?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
^^ awsome guys pls do share a complete and developed files here so everyone can have a chance to enjoy them not as those greedy ppl doing ^.^

Edit by HeartSeeker : You,Hanzo ;) You are awasome :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just curious, has anyone successfully installed this plugin? If so, could you please share?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How bout you share the guardian pet fix you have supposedly had for like a year now then?

Last edited:
Back