• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Guide] ACE Online EP2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: A Guide to An ACE Online

Hiii

Thanks for this tutorial.

I have a problem with the monsters, when i shoot them they don't get any damages and I don't loose ammunition. The servers are up (the NPC .....), I'm using Hamashi IP, I tried to work on localhost but the ODBC test get failed !!!

Thanks again !!

Reaction score

are you in invisible state? ...
if you are gm you are automatically in invisible state if you log in.
to disable type /invisible in the chat

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thanks killburne that was the problem -,-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello and thank you for help when I launch preserver, im server, logserver all goes well, charge them, just launch FieldServer me this error: LoadAllProject@CFieldOCP: IOCPInit ()

I hope you can help me ....:*::*::*:

Reaction score

Hello and thank you for help when I launch preserver, im server, logserver all goes well, charge them, just launch FieldServer me this error: LoadAllProject@CFieldOCP: IOCPInit ()

No we can´t...
post your log files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hey man can u show the system DSN tab pics one by on or something cuz the dam thing keeps saying cant connect to preserver idk wat that mean so can i get some help plz tks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yo.. hmm... I have a problem. I have ep 2 files from this tutorial, this work but only with GM.. Normal users kick after tutorial.. help me?

Reaction score

Perhaps... something wrong between the files.... they are not the same...the clinet with the ACEserver...perhaps....i mean...i had the same problem...and i repaired alone.
It was about the files...i didn't had the same in the both client and the server.

And about the ODBC who doesn't know, or he must search/reach a solution about when u go in to the odbc source...and u don't find any DNSs just configure 1 as it says in the guide .txt/.doc from the ACEserver/X-Rivals server directory...

If you can't find that guide, just configure as:

Start > (type in) ODBC > remain in "User DSN" > press "Add" > SQL SERVER > Name ("atum_db_1" after make another step same like this with "atum_db_account") > Server (just put ur ip...like IPv4 *and make sure this IP you got it also in the global.cfg*) > press Next then press "SQL Server Authentification >Login ID: + password *make sure also you got it in global.cfg the id and password at atum_external_authentification_dns(doesn't matter) - atum_group_log_server_dsn(atum_db_1) - atum_group_dsn(atum_db_1) and atum_pre_server_dsn(atum_db_account) > next > next > test > Close the odbc.

Then press Start > (write) services.msc > (find) SQL Server (right click on it and then restart)

After u finished this, just go and turn on ur server... (i recommend MSSQL2008R2) so if u still got errors at pre/im/logservers, means that the connection between the SQL and server, isn't compatibile...if are workin perfectly, and u got problems with the FieldServer, means that u got problems between your client files, and AceServer...

I kinda...fu.cked ur brains at how did i wrote...

Anyway...I hope will be understandable...

(Engrish ^)

Best tomorrow, dark.

Reaction score

Means that Your Client files, are not the same as in ACEServer...

Check again a guide of copying the files correctly and you will be just fine if u copy from here

Best luck, Dark

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Video Tutorial:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Means that Your Client files, are not the same as in ACEServer...

Check again a guide of copying the files correctly and you will be just fine if u copy from here

Best luck, Dark

Or you are trying to load too many maps. You can only load 130 maps - like someone else said though, you didn't provide enough of the log snip for anyone to help you..

SyB

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello. Excuse me for my bad English, I use Google serves.
I have a problem. I run the NPS Server, it is loaded, but after the crash. In the enclosure there is a log.
Windows 7 Home, 2Gb of RAM.
Please help!
View attachment NPCSystem_20110921_183438.txt

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I keep getting an npcserver error can someone help me?
[error] NPCServer IOCPInit Error

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Read the first 2 posts of this thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Superzocker is NPC server running properly and did you try without hamachi using localhost?

Sorry for the very late answer^^
Yes it does. The Server runs like it should but my client crashes all the time :thumbdown:
I tried it with localhost and with LAN Ip

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey if anyone wanna help me make an ace server via teamviewer, Just add me in skype tubbytkentd.lozano, Yes im paying $$, sorry if this is a spam.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Guys all this F**ing manual and help's ,talk about an ID and Passw in sql,but....When you install SQL server r2 during the installation ,he dont permit to make a ID,just the password for SQL authentication method,without ID(the global.cfg ask for ID and Passw ,XORed -.-)
NOW in THE ODBC i make only 2 SQL server(not native)1-db_1 with=server:EXAMPLE-PC\EXAMPLESERVER and 2-db_account with=server:EXAMPLE-PC\EXAMPLESERVER.
now: i need more setting's? i use the X-Rivals file's(3.2+3.4 mob and map's)
################################################################################
# Database Settings 1 - PreServer
################################################################################
$PRE_ODBC_DSN = db_account
$PRE_ODBC_UID = 21474103 //Your XORed Username
$PRE_ODBC_PASSWD = 2352580204405E //Your XORed Password
$PRE_DB_SERVER_DATABASE_NAME = atum2_db_account
$PRE_DB_SERVER_IP = $LOCAL_IP_ADDR
$PRE_DB_SERVER_PORT = 9979

# Database Settings 2 - ServerGroup(IMServer, FieldServer, LogServer, NPCServer)
$SERVER_GROUP_ODBC_DSN = db_1
$SERVER_GROUP_ODBC_UID = 21474103 //Your XORed Username
$SERVER_GROUP_ODBC_PASSWD = 2352580204405E //Your XORed Password
$SERVER_GROUP_DB_SERVER_DATABASE_NAME = atum2_db_1
$SERVER_GROUP_DB_SERVER_IP = $LOCAL_IP_ADDR
$SERVER_GROUP_DB_SERVER_PORT = 9979

# Database Settings 3 - Log DB Server(LogServer)
$LOG_SERVER_GROUP_ODBC_DSN = db_1
$LOG_SERVER_GROUP_ODBC_UID = 21474103 //Your XORed Username
$LOG_SERVER_GROUP_ODBC_PASSWD = 2352580204405E //Your XORed Password
$LOG_SERVER_GROUP_DB_SERVER_DATABASE_NAME = atum2_db_1
$LOG_SERVER_GROUP_DB_SERVER_IP = $LOCAL_IP_ADDR
$LOG_SERVER_GROUP_DB_SERVER_PORT = 9979

# Database Settings 3 - External Authentication
$IS_EXTERNAL_AUTHENTICATION = FALSE
$EXT_AUTH_ODBC_DSN =
$EXT_AUTH_ODBC_UID =
$EXT_AUTH_ODBC_PASSWD =
$EXT_AUTH_DB_SERVER_DATABASE_NAME =
$EXT_AUTH_DB_SERVER_IP =
$EXT_AUTH_DB_SERVER_PORT =

# Database Settings 4 - Billing Database
$BILLING_DB_SERVER_ODBC_DSN = db_1
$BILLING_DB_SERVER_OBDC_UID = 21474103 //Your XORed Username
$BILLING_DB_SERVER_OBDC_PASSWD = 2352580204405E //Your XORed Password
$BILLING_DB_SERVER_DATABASE_NAME = atum2_db_1
$BILLING_DB_SERVER_IP = $LOCAL_IP_ADDR
$BILLING_DB_SERVER_PORT = 9979

i fail in the preserver THE faq SAID "look the ODBC's"
:'(
im browsing in the aceonline topic for month's and i read different version of ODBC's and global.cfg's ,im so confused

My error when i started PreServer
---------------------------------------------------
11-02 20:25:52|[DB Error] fail to connect DBServer(CPreIOCP::IOCPInit_) !! 5.213.55.250,9979 atum2_db_account atum callweb
11-02 20:25:55|[Error] PreServer IOCPInit Error
11-02 20:25:56|[ERROR] CPreGlobal::OnPacketNotifyOfSPToMPWinSoc_ InitServerSocket_ error !!11-02 20:25:58| [Notify] CPreGlobal::EndServerSocket#
11-02 20:25:58|CGlobalGameServer::EndServerSocket_1
11-02 20:25:58|######################## Server IOCPClean ########################

11-02 20:25:58|[Notify] CVMem::FreeAllVMem_ TypeSize[ 1508] TotalCommitedObjCnts( 100) CurrentObjCnts( 100)
11-02 20:25:58|[Notify] CVMem::FreeAllVMem_ TypeSize[ 1528] TotalCommitedObjCnts( 101) CurrentObjCnts( 101)
11-02 20:25:58|[Notify] CVMem::FreeAllVMem_ TypeSize[ 1552] TotalCommitedObjCnts( 15001) CurrentObjCnts( 15001)
11-02 20:25:58|Pre Server End

11-02 20:25:58|CGlobalGameServer::EndServerSocket_1

however,i dont have any password in sql managment studio,exception my Windows user Password -.-

why when i made the first Flysis Server (EP1)with the same configurations in sql managment,he worked?why noe isn't enough write =atum and =callweb in global.cfg but need to put an "fantomatic ID and Password" in plus:XORed -.-?

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score

can someone please make such a guide for a episode 3.2,3.3 or 3.4 server?

I don´t understand how I could use this + the Databases + the config files from PanKJ with this thread D:

Status
Not open for further replies.