Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GUIDE]Hamachi and make server with it {By Crashinside}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can join myself but my friends can't either way =/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there any way u can show me ...... i dunno i followed all the steps n when ppl try joining they show server undermaintence for them i can log in game fine

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok,if u can login and other nop,edit your CHANNEL in your DB!
See how with my screen

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Man but,this is OT :-\
Its a guide for Hamachi you have an different problem :-\

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know this isn't suppose to be ehre but ya i change exp n drop rate but its not working well exp is fine but drops its like no drops at all right now =/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there any way u can show me ...... i dunno i followed all the steps n when ppl try joining they show server undermaintence for them i can log in game fine

Yes! I am having the same problem! I can connect to the server fine but when my friend in Hamachi wants to join he gets an "Undergoing matainence" error.

What IP address do you type in the Iconfig.nhd? Do I put in my Hamachi IP address, my lan IP or my computer IP address. Because I told my friend to type my Hamachi IP address in his Iconfig.nhd and he can't log in.

Please help, it's not only me that's having this problem, help me so I can help other people about this!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Man Hamachi IP :-\
Its not possible dont work,me work,x30 work,and some ppl work!
You wrong configuration of IP or your Launcher SUX (because i had this problem)

x30

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes! I am having the same problem! I can connect to the server fine but when my friend in Hamachi wants to join he gets an "Undergoing matainence" error.

What IP address do you type in the Iconfig.nhd? Do I put in my Hamachi IP address, my lan IP or my computer IP address. Because I told my friend to type my Hamachi IP address in his Iconfig.nhd and he can't log in.

Please help, it's not only me that's having this problem, help me so I can help other people about this!
alright use your hamachi ip and make sure your friend has the client and has connected to your server client

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where are the config files and stuff to where i can edit them with my hamachi D:?

x30

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
where are the config files and stuff to where i can edit them with my hamachi D:?
they are in your server files worldserver loginserver charserver

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Couple of things:
1. You don't really have to change your LAN IP to Hamachi IP. I didn't and it still works.
2. You didn't have to change the channel host either just change it in you .conf files and it would still work.
3. You should have also mention the part that we have to input our Hamachi Ip into the launcher Iconfig.nhd files.

Otherwise, nice guide.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Man u wrong!
I have change my Lan IP with Hamachi IP!
Else,is inutil install hamachi X.X

P.S THIS IS ALL MY STEP OF I HAVE FOLLOW FOR MAKE ALL MY SERVER AND IS EVER WORK!

x30

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Couple of things:
1. You don't really have to change your LAN IP to Hamachi IP. I didn't and it still works.
2. You didn't have to change the channel host either just change it in you .conf files and it would still work.
3. You should have also mention the part that we have to input our Hamachi Ip into the launcher Iconfig.nhd files.

Otherwise, nice guide.
don't flame man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back