Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[guide/help] my client is working but see this problem

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
errrrrooorrrrrrrrrrrr - [guide/help] my client is working but see this problem - RaGEZONE Forums

what happen this and how to make it correct format for each class, on assassin class its good and fine but when i choose a gunner its become a extreme and the skills tab its for extreme the skills is for gunner .and the last the gun is for extreme so what do i do good for this issue?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Ì lövê ¥öµ!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
change the newbie item from charset gun to extreme..and extreme to gun..on item editor..if u tick for gunner..it will change to extreme..same like if u tick extreme it will change to gunner..so just change the gun to extreme class on item editor..explore ;)

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
change the newbie item from charset gun to extreme..and extreme to gun..on item editor..if u tick for gunner..it will change to extreme..same like if u tick extreme it will change to gunner..so just change the gun to extreme class on item editor..explore ;)

ok sir .. freebies is not important.. i just want to clarify the skills tab of gunner class its for extreme how to change into correct position gunner is for gunner skills tab not for extreme skills tab

Upvote 0
Back