Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

guide: how to change ip :) L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Many people are asking in different thread how to change ip, that's y i make a thread focused on that subjet.

This thread will allow u to :
- Translate your ini files in English.
- Connect to your own LAN server.

1. first you need to download this prog here :

2. once you have downloaded it, extract the exe to a folder and drag n drop the Ini file you want to translate on l2decrypt.exe .

3. the program will create in the same folder the same ini file traducted in english with as extension : clear.ini

4. Concerning the L2.ini file (in the system folder of Lineage2) which allow you to connect to a l2 server, once it is translated you'll see :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that works, but using the ini update file that comes with the server files is alot easier imo :p

nonetheless, good guide

Upvote 0
T

tgsbeast

ok now it says files are corrupted

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

B.A

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the pach is not working can u link other one?
i'm really need this pach

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1.Remember to recrypt after having decrypted the file in mode 212.

2.Concerning the ...-e.txt files some can be reedited and other not, personally i'm translating the Game in French using the method i explained before by editing the SystemMsg-e.txt.
Remember that before editing any files, you must make backup and know what the file is for.

3.The link to l2decrypt works:)

4.If u need more help please post more detailled post saying what u've done and the problem u got; thx

Upvote 0

B.A

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wat do i have to do

i understand the guid =(
there is luncher to that game?
or something easyer to play servers?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no ffense man, but this is STUPID!!! how canyou make it decrypted??? as long as ive remembered you have to hit enter to frickin get the commands to work with command prompt and dos, but now that enter frickin closs the frickin thing, how does it frickin work???

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know , I'm late :)

I'm sorry if i reply you later but i've been on holidays these weeks:
So:

- Codename : U can play offline by setting up a L2 server on your local arena network. Use the guide available on the forum to set it up :)

-smalls1281: Just read again the tuto :iamwithst :moon:

-noir_sfa: just drag and drop the ini files, no need to touch the exe one. :)
To decrypt the ini files, just dl the program linked in this webpage.

-B.A : i dont know if launcher exist, however the method i explained is extremly easy no need to be a boss to understand it , just follow the method as is it explained. :eat_arrow

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is not working i used and maked all like you sayed, but can't play, same problem like rocz have

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is not working i used and maked all like you sayed, but can't play, same problem like rocz have

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The game say "files are corrupted" when you edit another file and not L2.ini.
L2.ini isnt checked:)
Concerning the other files i dont know how does the game check the file, one time it says its ok, and another time it say they r corrupted, unfortunately i can't help you a lot concerning this problem cuz i'm not at home ( on hollidays :thumbup: ) so i dont have my computer to run test ... :eh:.
However i managed to translate 70% of the game in French, without the game tell me file are corrupted, this is weird...

If someone has an idea concerning the check (sizecheck...) plz share the information :newyear:

PS(bis): when you say it dont work explain wad u've done! it'll be easier :chair:

Bye :velho:

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have a problem, i can do that the serfer works for inet player or lan players, but not for both...
what can i do?

soty my english...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its normal you cant have both L2.ini files i suggest you to dl a multiclient application in order to switch your L2.ini

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back