Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] How To Create Simple Hackshield with "THE ENIGMA PROTECTOR"

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is Simple Method,and Good Feature From " The Enigma Protector "

If You Need Cracked Version For Enigma Protector ,Google It "The Enigma Protector by Raham"

okay so here we go

1.Open Your Bin With Enigma ,dont forget for vercheckkey

guide1 - [Guide] How To Create Simple Hackshield with "THE ENIGMA PROTECTOR" - RaGEZONE Forums

2.Go To Check Up ,And Select Executed Process
guide2 - [Guide] How To Create Simple Hackshield with "THE ENIGMA PROTECTOR" - RaGEZONE Forums
3.Click Add To add Black List Program
guide3 - [Guide] How To Create Simple Hackshield with "THE ENIGMA PROTECTOR" - RaGEZONE Forums
4.Or You Can Add It From Local Running Exe
guide4 - [Guide] How To Create Simple Hackshield with "THE ENIGMA PROTECTOR" - RaGEZONE Forums
5.You Can Modify Notice Title Like This ,click advanced for editing how long this notice popup until your bin closing
guide5 - [Guide] How To Create Simple Hackshield with "THE ENIGMA PROTECTOR" - RaGEZONE Forums
6.And You can modify this "Check executed Process every" you know what i mean :p

7.Click Protect

8.check your RF,try to open your black list program ,Your Hackhisled is Done ;)

P.S: This Method is easy to bypass,like MHS,you will never bypass MHS ,cause MHS have ability to change all class,windows,and exe name automaticly

Credit : Raham / SnD Team

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
any people in ind***** selling this game guard,,,and their said that game guard owner :D

I love indonesia -_- haha

guys can you tell me how to give splash screen,or pop up for this game guard? use enigma protector?

iam still Noob
Reaction score
hahahha..
thats easy way to bypass...

i think, some Admin no need this if their have some Game Master.

ntar GM nya MAGABUT

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
just change name program ..
example name program Cheat Engine.exe Change 1.exe or etc ( very easy to bypass )

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
like what i say in my post ,im so know this method ia easy to bypass,but someone selling this crap lol ,(you know what i mean nova & andhy :p) peler gatel nih nov,berangkat gak?

just change name program ..
example name program Cheat Engine.exe Change 1.exe or etc ( very easy to bypass )
dont block the exe :)

iam still Noob
Reaction score
like what i say in my post ,im so know this method ia easy to bypass,but someone selling this crap lol ,(you know what i mean nova & andhy :p) peler gatel nih nov,berangkat gak?

dont block the exe :)

no need to change the exe..Just replace the bin ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
use c++ and call your splash.exe ..

example:
Code:
bool StartSplash()
{
	PROCESS_INFORMATION pi;
	STARTUPINFO si;
	memset(&pi, 0, sizeof(pi));
        memset(&si, 0, sizeof(si));
        si.cb = sizeof(si);

if(CreateProcess("SPLASH.EXE",NULL,NULL,NULL,FALSE,0,NULL,NULL,&si,&pi) != 0)
	{
		hSplashProcess = pi.hProcess;
		return true;
	}
	else
	{
		ExitProcess(0);
		return false;
	}
}

this is tutorial for create splash.exe

Reaction score
use c++ and call your splash.exe ..

example:
Code:
bool StartSplash()
{
	PROCESS_INFORMATION pi;
	STARTUPINFO si;
	memset(&pi, 0, sizeof(pi));
        memset(&si, 0, sizeof(si));
        si.cb = sizeof(si);

if(CreateProcess("SPLASH.EXE",NULL,NULL,NULL,FALSE,0,NULL,NULL,&si,&pi) != 0)
	{
		hSplashProcess = pi.hProcess;
		return true;
	}
	else
	{
		ExitProcess(0);
		return false;
	}
}

this is tutorial for create splash.exe

its C sharp not C++

Leech feeder.
Reaction score
yes its not a perfect protection -. however it makes it harder for noobs - also dont use only the process name, also the window name option and such that it has.
It can eliminate 80% of the noobs who just follow a guide - they may be able to change the exe name, but not the window title (that would be too advanced for them) or would have to find another program.

Also - disable popup warning if a hakc program is detected - you can actually ignore it and not click OK and the game wont close and they can still hack.
If you have 50+ detection rules, increase the scan time to 10+ sec, else it may severely slwo down low end, older pc-s.
+ The key to this program is to find aevery version and diff tool used for hacking - and no... its not just CE and WPE... there are 100-s available.

Back