• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Guide how to use NF whit vista

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i use vista sometimes at my work computer and when im playing on it. I had a Huge problem whit NF when i used my work computer i gona tell you how to fix it
1.go to authority In navyfield.exe

2.then press at compitiable

3.then check the little box and choose windows 98/me

4. Save it and thara its done no problem

Here is a guide how to install Applocale on vista(its a program so you can choose chinese prc)

1. Download Applocale (Search on google) then save it at a directory but remember the way like C:/Directory/apploc.msi

2.Now open cmd but right click on cmd and run it as adminstrator now write your directory C:/Directory/apploc.msi

I hope thats gona help =)

REMEMBER THIS GUIDE IS FOR VISTA

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
on some vista comps, you have to run it as an administrator as well. try running it at windows xp if you can. otherwise you will not be able to use some macro's.

Back