• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Guide] Increaing Map size for the rf_online.bin

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
2.2.3 and 2.2.3.2

This guide will show you how to find the offsets for the rf online bin and to change the map size to the size you want.

For 2.2.3 i will used the RF_Online sized 5111kb Offset for this is 0x002E807D change 1F to what you want. 1F = 31

For 2.2.3.2 i will using one bin 7.63mb

0x00327D58 offset for map count. Convert the hex into decimals so you can see what the number is and add your new one.

If you have other bins please post them here and i will get you the offsets. Having issues feel free to ask.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Find a place to modify the picture tutorial ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry i don't have the time to take and post screenshots. If you want just upload your bin it will be much faster for me to edit it and send it back listing what offset i changed with hex editor.

Screenshots will come on a later date.

Better still magenik released strs for the rf bin so use the search function to find it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not set , so completely do not know in the end how to change , STRS you did not see

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to determine their own to find a different bin should be how to find

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How to determine their own to find a different bin should be how to find

I am trying really hard but don't understand what you have said. If you are unable to use the client strs magenik has posted and your bin isn't the same as the one used then upload it here and i will edit it and include the information.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I actually used a guide that was up on rf-dev last year but no longer exists. I no longer use the same method but now scan via hex and compare older versions against newer versions of rf.

Reaction score
clue for finding offset with IDA PRO..

Find by Text = MAP DATA

and scroller up by 6...thats the point of map size offset\

note : bin for every region have different size.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Update 2.1.6 Map Offsets for the rf_online.bin

2 offsets have to be changed for 2.1.6

location in hex
1013797 & 1013835

The value you are looking to change would be 1B

Back