Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] insert/change archon in 2232 (not tested on 223)

Reaction score
this is query to insert a new archon (not changing), make sure to check on the ClassType (red colour) is not exist yet for the race
Code:
INSERT INTO dbo.tbl_patriarch_candidate (eSerial,Race,Lv,Rank,Grade,PvpPoint,ASerial,AName,GSerial,GName,WinCnt,ClassType,State,Score,Refund,dtUpScore)
select (Select TOP 1 Serial From tbl_patriarch_elect Where ProcType >= 4 Order by Serial DESC) ,r.Race,b.Lv,r.Rank,r.Grade,r.PvpPoint,b.serial,b.Name,-1,'',0,[COLOR=#ff0000]4[/COLOR],3,0,0,GETDATE() from tbl_base as b    inner join tbl_general as g    on b.serial = g.Serial    left join tbl_PvpRankToday as r on b.serial = r.Serial where b.Name='[COLOR=#0000cd]enter the nickname here[/COLOR]'
ok, so i will explain a little what is the column mean, and how to change it, because i'm not creating the update query yet :
  • eSerial (the latest serial from table tbl_patriarch_elect that have ProcType >= 4)
  • Race (bell=0,cora=1,acc=2, from the query, i pick the race from pvpranktoday table)
  • Lv (well, you already now what is this, you can check it on base table)
  • Rank (i'm not sure about this one, but i take the Rank from pvpranktoday and this might wrong)
  • Grade (it's taken from pvpranktoday table, if the account is not exist in it table, the value should be fill with -1)
  • PvpPoint (take either from base or pvpranktoday, PvpPoint)
  • ASerial (AvatarSerial, you can see the serial in base table)
  • AName (AvatarName, you can see the Name in base table, this is character in game name)
  • GSerial (GuildSerial, should be taken from general table, but, as far as i see on the database, only Archon has this column filled it, the other are not)
  • GName (GuildSerial, should be taken from general table, but, as far as i see on the database, only Archon has this column filled it, the other are not, when the archon doesn't have guild, it should be filled with *, the other (non archon) can be fill with blank, in the query, i fill it with blank '')
  • WinCnt (leave it 0, since this is not officially made from game)
  • ClassType (will be explained bellow)
  • State (1=failed to be archon/council, 2=win the election from the game, 3 choosen by archon, archon and left wing should use 2 and right wing should use 3)
  • Score (0)
  • Refund (0)
  • dtUpScore [fill with GETDATE()]
now we come to ClassType, this is where the archon/council spot decided, it's value :
  • archon=0
  • left consule=1
  • left striker=2
  • left defend=3
  • left support=4
  • righ consule=5
  • right striker=6
  • right defend=7
  • right support=8
  • failed on election=255
make sure, there's no duplication on each race about this ClassTypethe query originally created by me, but i don't care about the credit, as long as you not claiming the query/the guide is yours. i simply doesn't care....so, feel free to use it/to create more query based on this :p:if i mistaken on something, let me know :):Note :
  • TESTED on 2232 server, not sure about 223
  • If you were lazy to change the database on by one, simply put 255 on the ClassType current council/archon you want to change, and 1 on the State column,
  • and then insert a new character you want to fill the position, if it's exist already, you change the classtype and state, or delete the record and insert a new one
  • Even the archon changing in game, but the character still doesn't get the aura and can't use archon armor (i'm still can't figure it out how this work, if you know something about it, let me know :p:

Last edited:
Reaction score
this is a good one bout how to change something.

so many ppl try to asking about this..

hope this tutorial will be a solution for all members
but the character can't use council armor, and doesn't get the aura yet, perhaps, we need to use insert stored procedure instead,
still can't figure it out yet.hahahahha

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does not work, and I want to replace even be none, instead of the char I want

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
May i have one question what will i need to edit here?

Do i Need to change that "r." and "b." or do i need to change those word "Race" "Rank" "Level" after that ".r" (CMIIW) Correct Me If Im Wrong Im Using 2.2.3.2 by Likertuban

Example for that

select 1,2.Race,65.Lv,1.Rank,-1.Grade,108800.PvpPoint,2000003.AccountSerial,esreveR.Name,-1,'',0,0,3,0,0,GETDATE() <--- is this correct?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is there a video tutorial?the problem is through a theory like this I don't understand how to do it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
May i have one question what will i need to edit here?

Do i Need to change that "r." and "b." or do i need to change those word "Race" "Rank" "Level" after that ".r" (CMIIW) Correct Me If Im Wrong Im Using 2.2.3.2 by Likertuban

Example for that

select 1,2.Race,65.Lv,1.Rank,-1.Grade,108800.PvpPoint,2000003.AccountSerial,esreveR.Name,-1,'',0,0,3,0,0,GETDATE() <--- is this correct?

I've been delving into the potential ramifications of the Archon changes rumored for 2232 (note: not tested on 223). As a dedicated , the prospect of these alterations intrigues me. How might they affect our workflow and software compatibility? Considering the intricate nature of video editing, any shifts in Archon could have a significant impact on rendering speeds, file formats, and overall system stability. Has anyone explored how these changes might influence our favorite video editing tools? I'm particularly curious about potential optimizations or challenges we may face. Let's pool our collective insights to anticipate and adapt to the evolving landscape of video editing in the context of the speculated Archon adjustments. Looking forward to your thoughts!
ye, looks good

Back