Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide]Making a co private server simpified

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm, funny to see this. i talked with the owners of UCCO (and was part of, but not the programming side), and they passed these files off to the public because there was an error in it which they said it was faster to start again.. and u guys got it working?

how odd.. also UCCO is gone now, main programmer dissapeared so they stopped. or so ive been told.

Reaction score
hmm, funny to see this. i talked with the owners of UCCO (and was part of, but not the programming side), and they passed these files off to the public because there was an error in it which they said it was faster to start again.. and u guys got it working?

how odd.. also UCCO is gone now, main programmer dissapeared so they stopped. or so ive been told.

UCCO has been dead for a long time. The developers of the files now are CoEmu, and there is even someone working on a C++ emulator.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
whenever i open the postgresql-8.2.msi program it doesnt let me, says failed to create proccess: 2!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol I ave never came across this problem i would help but:technolog

[mod]Please avoid spamming in the future. Thanks.

- Ron[/mod]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
erm when i make a new server it comes up with fatal error authentification wrong

but my id and pass are correct

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont have a CO folder unless u r talking about the real CO game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm talking about the co2 folder for the server dat and things lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOl this guide is better than ron's guide ty a million times

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In pgaadmin when i try to make a server it gets me an error that it cant connect to the server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOl this guide is better than ron's guide ty a million times
thanks i appreciate it

In pgaadmin when i try to make a server it gets me an error that it cant connect to the server.

did you make an acc/Press Listen with your ip change all the ips in the config ini to your ip/change your pgadmin Server settngs to your ip it has to be an ip problem
:p if not i dont know what to say just recheck them all and if one is off AT ALL redo it all and reinstall everything tat u need :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ohh i had a big problem while setting up postgresql because my hard disk was not ntfs formatted but i converted it to ntfs today and it worked but now when i open conquer full server i dont find the ip thats in config.ini i only find ::1 and 192.168.1.64.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
um like i said some pcs cannot host therefor you have to use hamachi because i have tried everything to get mine to work without hamachi its just some pcs cannot.

Reaction score
um like i said some pcs cannot host therefor you have to use hamachi because i have tried everything to get mine to work without hamachi its just some pcs cannot.
Do you even know what you're talking about? He has that IP because he uses a router. I also have an IP very similar to that one because I use a router. 192.168.1.100. All you have to do is forward the ports to the correct IP in your router and it will work. Hamachi or whatever the hell its called is not needed to setup a server. I've never even heard of that program until people started saying you needed to use it, which you don't. You can't get it to work because you have no knowledge whatsoever on routers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back