Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Translation of the game from the source code

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
..\src\Data\Language - here are the folders with the supported languages of the game.

geralex88 - [Guide] Translation of the game from the source code - RaGEZONE Forums

By default, Korean is available.
To translate the game into English, create a folder Eng
Copy the contents of the Kor folder to the Eng folder
The xls folder contains files for translating content, open and edit, for example:

geralex88 - [Guide] Translation of the game from the source code - RaGEZONE Forums

Go to the Systems directory, find and edit file -> LangName.ini
We check that the file has our language and remember the code.

Change file -> User.ini -> LangCode=1033 (enter user langcode)

Create and run bat-file:

Code:
@echo off

del *.cnt
del *.cni

for %%a in (*.int) do (
	IniCrypt "%%a"
)
for %%b in (*.ini) do (
	IniCrypt "%%b"
)
pause

Run FolderPack.exe

Then run Rag2GameDataConverter.exe, select your language (Eng) and select your file (double click), click convert:

Run game and check your translate =)
Good luck!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Neat guide, i'll give this a try !

i get an error after running folderpack.exe

what could be done here to make this work?

Thank you !

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
windows 11 version 22H2 OS Build 22621.1105

what does this folderpack.exe do? i go ahead even i can't launch the program and still made it work to the translatation

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Neat guide, i'll give this a try !

i get an error after running folderpack.exe

what could be done here to make this work?

Thank you !

Recompile with Release, or (requires VS2005 + Win 7 SDK)
You can try with my file. (in source code/System folder.)

-------------------------------------------------------

Wait...

Install this.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello again my friends.
Translating through the source, is it not possible for me to translate it into Portuguese?
I even tried, I translated the entire "UIStringTable" file and when starting the game using the translation, the client closes.
Can anyone tell me how to proceed?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello again my friends.
Translating through the source, is it not possible for me to translate it into Portuguese?
I even tried, I translated the entire "UIStringTable" file and when starting the game using the translation, the client closes.
Can anyone tell me how to proceed?
I checked it works for me.
Added new code and folder for translation.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I checked it works for me.
Added new code and folder for translation.
Oh my God.
How can this be possible?
What did I do wrong to cause the client to close in my case? šŸ˜­šŸ˜”
I did it as in the tutorial. I can't understand... I'm going to take a deep breath and start over from the beginning.
Would you have the customer you use to supply? I am using the source provided in the other tutorial.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Oh my God.
How can this be possible?
What did I do wrong to cause the client to close in my case? šŸ˜­šŸ˜”
I did it as in the tutorial. I can't understand... I'm going to take a deep breath and start over from the beginning.
Would you have the customer you use to supply? I am using the source provided in the other tutorial.
Did you manage to solve the problem?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Did you manage to solve the problem?
Not exactly. After the previous answer, I decided to delete everything and start over from scratch. I downloaded all the files and codes again and went through the procedures and tutorials. In the case of translation, I created the "Por" folder and started messing with the file. However, to do the step of converting the data, the application does not list my folder, and then I noticed that the listing there is fixed. To be able to do the conversion, I started renaming the folder as "Eng" and doing the process and returning to the previous name. I tested it and was able to see the translation. This source I'm using, I really think is different or missing files. This is what was suggested in another tutorial. I really wanted a more recent and complete font. But I noticed that there isn't much recent content on these emulators, only the ones we talk about here on this platform.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Not exactly. After the previous answer, I decided to delete everything and start over from scratch. I downloaded all the files and codes again and went through the procedures and tutorials. In the case of translation, I created the "Por" folder and started messing with the file. However, to do the step of converting the data, the application does not list my folder, and then I noticed that the listing there is fixed. To be able to do the conversion, I started renaming the folder as "Eng" and doing the process and returning to the previous name. I tested it and was able to see the translation. This source I'm using, I really think is different or missing files. This is what was suggested in another tutorial. I really wanted a more recent and complete font. But I noticed that there isn't much recent content on these emulators, only the ones we talk about here on this platform.

Updated convector, added processing of the "Por" folder

LangCode = 1046

*\Data\Language\Por

RO_GOTW_1 - [Guide] Translation of the game from the source code - RaGEZONE Forums
RO_GOTW_2 - [Guide] Translation of the game from the source code - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Updated convector, added processing of the "Por" folder

LangCode = 1046

*\Data\Language\Por

View attachment 243605View attachment 243606
Thanks for this help.
Would you have any recommendations on where I can download the most recent and complete source?
I believe the one I'm using is missing files in the "Data" folder.
In any case, thank you very much.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for this help.
Would you have any recommendations on where I can download the most recent and complete source?
I believe the one I'm using is missing files in the "Data" folder.
In any case, thank you very much.

Back