Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide/Video] How to Install Dragon Nest 335/2126 On vps

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My DNVillage keeps crashing, when I check the logs I got this error message.

" '03:03:01' SealBoxTable.dnt, _BoxKind data is Invalidate [id:114]
'03:03:01' ** InitApp Failed!!! Please Restart Server!!!!!
"

I tried to copy other .dnt files from other versions but the error is persistent.
Any tips on how to fix this?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You use the gameres 335 also?

I finally managed to get rid of the "Unable to connect to login server" but after I put the username, password and hit login. I cannot proceed any further as the button was disabled and I patiently waiting for a moment until I received another error message which indicates that "Disconnected from the server, Please check the network status". You can check the link below for the image reference.

Any tips how to fix this?

Make sure you provide the proper login info in php

Like for server -> 127.0.0.1,1433 or if port is 3125 -> 127.0.0.1,3125

UID-> DragonNest
Pass-> sql user password

I finally managed to get rid of the "Unable to connect to login server" but after I put the username, password and hit login. I cannot proceed any further as the button was disabled and I patiently waiting for a moment until I received another error message which indicates that "Disconnected from the server, Please check the network status". You can check the link below for the image reference.

Any tips how to fix this?

Make sure you provide the proper login info in php

Like for server -> 127.0.0.1,1433 or if port is 3125 -> 127.0.0.1,3125

UID-> DragonNest
Pass-> sql user password

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply Kurtivan23.
Yes I'm using the client 335 and server 2126.

Where can I modify the "proper login info in php"? Is it in client 335 folder or in server 2126?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Here is the Newly updated script which uses Medoo for Database connection and query

Download Laragon :

Download sqlsrv extension for php :

[Instruction for activating extension]

Navigate to
PHP:
C:\laragon\bin\php\php-7.4.19-Win32-vc15-x64

and insert this to php.ini

PHP:
extension=pdo_sqlsrv_74_ts
extension=sqlsrv_74_ts

[Database]
Navigate to
PHP:
C:\laragon\www\application\include
to find database.php

and edit
PHP:
<?php    use Medoo\Medoo;
    class database    {        public static $connection;
        public static function db_connect()        {            self::$connection = new Medoo([                'database_type' => 'mssql',                'host' => "127.0.0.1",                'database' => "DNMembership_80EX", //name of the membership database                'username' => "DragonNest",                'password' => "skQmsgozj!*sha",                'port' => "1433",                'option' => [                    PDO::ATTR_ERRMODE => PDO::ERRMODE_EXCEPTION,                ],            ]);        }    }

View attachment www.7z

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any update for english language? if so dl link care to share?

Back