Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Guides and patches of dbo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I come to share the dbo guides and patches of all versions of dbo as much as your customers, this has been made public by Citrinate. I hope you enjoy it.

I have uploaded all files to Mega:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have uploaded all files to Mega

thanks.
btw, does the korean 0.60.0.RTP file work for you?
because i get the "invalid patch file" error when i try to install it, but i am able to install other patch files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks.
btw, does the korean 0.60.0.RTP file work for you?
because i get the "invalid patch file" error when i try to install it, but i am able to install other patch files.

I think it works for me, I don't remember, I'll try again and I'll let you know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello All Patch are Working perfect for me but .exe come ecrypted with GameGuard Someone Know how we can disable that protection?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think it works for me, I don't remember, I'll try again and I'll let you know.

the patch is working for me now :),
the launcher i was using generated the error for some reason, i have compiled another launcher that is working perfectly now,
sorry it was my bad... thanks anyway

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i Can Upload SimplePatcher From Official Server´s to do Manual Patch if someone need it i just need help to Bypass the .exe :cool:

ivanlamega - Guides and patches of dbo - RaGEZONE Forums

All should Want the same from this Christmas textures so....
For Who want Know Christmas come on two versions "That on Taiwan Version"
Frist version has 1.57.5 Christmas from 2011
Secound version has 1.57.35 Christmas from 2012

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i Can Upload SimplePatcher From Official Server´s to do Manual Patch if someone need it i just need help to Bypass the .exe :cool:
I would tell you the secret to "bypassing" the .exe, but i dont know it myself ;)
but i will look into it and try to get it to work, no promises though. tbh i didnt think past installing the patches, so...

UPDATE:
this is just a little update,

so i managed to crack the original KR 0.50.9 client, and bypass the "wrong service information" error and was able to get into the login screen.
now ill test it with my server and see how it works, then ill install the patches and try to crack the latest client.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice i need Bypass that error in one old version from tw can you do it to me? i want test if Christmas are really in that patch like i think
Here the .exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice i need Bypass that error in one old version from tw can you do it to me? i want test if Christmas are really in that patch like i think
Here the .exe

the client's memory is obfuscated (encrypted), so i cant do it on this one :/ sorry, but maybe i will be able to do it on the korean client you have, since i was able to do it on two versions of the KR client (0.50.9 and 1.0.46).

also, what exactly is the error you are getting? "game initialize failed" or "wrong service information"? because if its the first one, i think it is a problem of what version of the TW client you are using. so an old one just wont work with the other game files you have (like the .pak files).

and btw, the patcher i have does not install the patches properly. i keep getting errors and the DBOLauncherLog.dat file is being filled with errors (~2600KB)

Code:
[Year:2019, Month:8, Day:16, Hour:1, Minute:35, Second:53]    Patch is failed. Old File not found. However, a file of the same name was 
               found. No update done since file contents do not match.

in short the patches do not install fully...
any suggestions?

Update:
so the main issue is still the same, i still get the "invalid patch file 0.60.0.RTP" error.
@ivanlamega can you check again if the patches actually work for you and let me know? do you get this error? check the DBOLauncherLog.dat file, maybe you'll find the same error inside it along with a bunch of other errors ("old files not found" or whatever).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the error what i get is game initialize failed just need to bypass to get Login screen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the error what i get is game initialize failed just need to bypass to get Login screen

hello marcomurta, i was able to bypass the "Game initialize failed" error, but as i told u the game files do not work with this client.. now im getting a "creating the application is failed" error.

here is an image of the error:

and here is the process (gif):

i hope this convinced u :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the client's memory is obfuscated (encrypted), so i cant do it on this one :/ sorry, but maybe i will be able to do it on the korean client you have, since i was able to do it on two versions of the KR client (0.50.9 and 1.0.46).

also, what exactly is the error you are getting? "game initialize failed" or "wrong service information"? because if its the first one, i think it is a problem of what version of the TW client you are using. so an old one just wont work with the other game files you have (like the .pak files).

and btw, the patcher i have does not install the patches properly. i keep getting errors and the DBOLauncherLog.dat file is being filled with errors (~2600KB)

Code:
[Year:2019, Month:8, Day:16, Hour:1, Minute:35, Second:53]    Patch is failed. Old File not found. However, a file of the same name was 
               found. No update done since file contents do not match.

in short the patches do not install fully...
any suggestions?

Update:
so the main issue is still the same, i still get the "invalid patch file 0.60.0.RTP" error.
@ivanlamega can you check again if the patches actually work for you and let me know? do you get this error? check the DBOLauncherLog.dat file, maybe you'll find the same error inside it along with a bunch of other errors ("old files not found" or whatever).

Have you tried this tutorial? http://forum.ragezone.com/f881/tutorial-extract-rtp-files-1012949/
It worked for me. Try it and tell me if it works for you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i exactly followed this tutorial, and also tried with the SimplePatch tool and both of them got me the same error.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i exactly followed this tutorial, and also tried with the SimplePatch tool and both of them got me the same error.
Maybe the file is damaged, when I can prove it I will let you know.

Maybe the file is damaged, when I can prove it I will let you know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you send me that .exe to trying it ? yes that .exe will give that "creating the application is failed" error because .pack are not the same also some of rdf and shits change from christmas version for Latest

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you send me that .exe to trying it ? yes that .exe will give that "creating the application is failed" error because .pack are not the same also some of rdf and shits change from christmas version for Latest
sure, ill give a link to it shortly

well...
i created a cheat engine script to bypass the error. i cant view DBO.exe in a normal debugger.

here is the file anyways (requires cheat engine to work):

run the game and dont click ok on the "Game initialize fail" error, open DBOTW.CT, attach it to DBO.exe and check the box next to "Bypass Game initialize fail"

you need to do this every time you open the game... :/ sorry i know its very bad.

NOTE: you can edit the DBOTW.CT file with notepad++ to see what it does.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really thanks yes is not the best way but is working perfect im able to get login screen now just 9001 not work on this version i will try bypass the login now

Back