Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Guild Wars 2 Login server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys! i started a server emulator for gw2 some days ago.i modified the client and got it connecting to my server(localhost)...i also wrote some packets and got them communicating up to the part when the packet encryption is started.iknow it uses some TLS and SRP can you help me deal with the decryption part? by the way i dont know which packet the server sends if the user exists.can someone with a legit copy of gw2 sniff the packets of the login sever and client on port 6112 in wireshark to the part where the server list appears..please itll be a great contribution to the project.

Reactions: 343
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
GW2 is only 50 bucks tbh.. Good luck with your server, but I really don't think a pserver is necessary for a game like this. xD

Reaction score
A pserver its good than the off..you spend 1-2-3 years on off to lvl up,to get items and so on , at the pservers you can level up faster..you can get easy all items..money and so on...and more players will come to play...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
if you spend 1-2-3 years to get max lvl in guildwars 2 youre either smelling the roses or doing it wrong lol.
either way i wish the op good luck with his project.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
A pserver its good than the off..you spend 1-2-3 years on off to lvl up,to get items and so on , at the pservers you can level up faster..you can get easy all items..money and so on...and more players will come to play...
Took me 2 weeks to get to level 80 (I was doing things slowly) and another week to get my first exotic armour set.. Guild Wars 2 leveling up and item-obtaining isn't like other games.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Exactly.. Some people in GW2 were able to cap out from 1-80 in a day or less.. If it takes you 1-2-3 years to cap, then I feel VERY VERY bad for you..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice one..you work in c++ or java? I would like to help :) al3cs_t3kt0nik92 (skype id)
java ..thats great! i was busy with some stuff this week and from monday ill continue working on the server ..ill add you on skype im marko.gangsta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back