Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gunbound Server File

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trazano

Serve Download >>>

Reaction score
That Gunbound server is incomplete , i shoudl know i have most of it and i have rebuilt most of the Databases that go with it as there is more then just the Gunbound Database

only problem is i cannot test any of it due to the ASProtect on the gunbound.exe and gunbound.gme files , if anyone knows how to break these it would be a great help

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah, Kit... ask Kaze... hihihihiii... lol
How are you Kit... Just wanna say hello...
Good luck for the servers and i hope for it will be release soon...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why the hell would you want a private server... I know its Ducking impossible to get avatars stuff... but theres really no point past that...

Reaction score
id like to see if u cud edit the stats of avatars and see how quick u cud kill sum1 that has no avatar with 50 star of everything

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
gunbound is a gay game, why would you want to get the databases for it? yea i agree its impossible to get the avatars working right. i think this post might have been abandoned. the last post was on 6-21-04. i wouldnt want to have a private server any way for gundbound. the official server are just fine and its free? why do you need to get a private server running if the game is free. that confuses me because all you are probably going to do is edit the gold rate, which is pointless when the avatars are not going to work.

Reaction score
Gohalien said:
i am interested in your gunbound server files KitsuneStarwind. I will love to run a private server of it.
Se Goha XD, Mandate un server de GunBound, el que te faltaba ^^, Ojala puedas hacerlo :thumbup:

Reaction score
Real Gunbound Server File will be release after Darkages server file is release... but now no one is developing darkages server files... so if darkages server file is not release the Real Gunbound Server file will not be release too.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
as i said on the Aegis ASB They are the Real server Files and i quit Developing the Dark Ages Server Files, we will find the files/make the files outself so duck you Gamer, and further more kthxbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back