Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gunz the Duel

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
has anyone played this or came across the server files? it would own to translate this game into english and have a private server ^^ if anyone wants to check it out here is a link

its like bombgame but not kiddy ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Theres an International Beta going on, on this game..
--> International (beta)

The registration and all is free, just download and play.
Im looking for the server files as a madman, but i guess its too Early for the server files too apear as the international version is only in beta...

Wow.. head spinning around, can't write anymore.. bye..

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Why would you really want server files, its player hosted rooms..

edit: And theres already a topic for GTD.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Theres three topics already for GTD, can't you guys read?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Yeah thats what I was gona say.some ppl would need to check postes befor creating I think soem just dont care :/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The player creating rooms arent YOUR server, its just a room on the slow korean server u idiot -_-;

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
err is server down now anyone?? look at the time on my posted

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
Leto, should be smacked like a madman, so that his spead spins around (if it falls off, maybe it's for the best) for bumping these old topics

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
wtf it doesnt work :| the updater doesnt update anything, and as i try to enter it says : "cant connect to the server". has anyone got something to tell meh?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dose cannot access server mean its down. I've been wanting to try this game since yesterday and no luck.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
huh...i saw the trailer adn i wanna play it but the server is down..grrrrrrrrrrr........does anyone know when it will be up?

Back