Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GunzWeb 3 .All Works I test it and Simple to Config

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi all here is GunzWeb3 is simple to config edit config.php
New: i add a clan creation website (works i test it)
New Top...
For edit news open news.php on notepad and edit
All Works:robot:

P.S please no delete "GunzWeb3 By:Rob3rt"
:police:

Please Post Comments

Edit php.ini here ;extension=php_mssql.dll and delete ;
For wamp php.ini is in C:/wamp/php/php.ini
For Appserv php.ini is in C:/windows/php.ini
P.S recomand Appserv i test on appserv and work 100%

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
the logo sucks, but not bad :p but im doing something else ;) (you know what I mean) but u left it normal, im going to re-color it ;)

btw, do u edit the logo in pain or something? >.>

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the logo sucks, but not bad :p but im doing something else ;) (you know what I mean) but u left it normal, im going to re-color it ;)

btw, do u edit the logo in pain or something? >.>
Now i work on gunzweb4:lol:(logo yes with paint)
(P.S Centrix you like my website gunz.ro ? )

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I very simple to work in page and is a very cool design ;) Good work (10x)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude ur a fuking noob

stop ripping sites..u freak

u should be banned omg

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice, everything seems to work but the account registration. I click the register button and nothing seems to happen and no users appear in the database. It does seem however seem to be able to read the users already in there on high scores and total accounts.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got thos erors:

Warning: mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]: Unable to connect to server: DDI-YCQW26USLNB in C:\wamp\www\config.php on line 16

Warning: mssql_select_db() [function.mssql-select-db]: Unable to connect to server: (null) in C:\wamp\www\config.php on line 17

Warning: mssql_select_db() [function.mssql-select-db]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\wamp\www\config.php on line 17

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Unable to connect to server: (null) in C:\wamp\www\register.php on line 211

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\wamp\www\register.php on line 211

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\wamp\www\register.php on line 211

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Unable to connect to server: (null) in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 68

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 68

Warning: mssql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 69
Total Accounts:

Total Character:
Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Unable to connect to server: (null) in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 76

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 76

Warning: mssql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 77

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have no user name or password iam using windows aouth....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well dont enter them make your host is the name of your sql serve aswell.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found a big bug the account register thing does not work i tryed it on you're server to just press it and does nothing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeh, also total accounts is abit messed up "Total Accounts: Total Accounts: 1"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got MSSQL Enabled on WAMP or whatever apache server your using. Also dont get pissy at me I was only trying to help you lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i fixed that its working but there is some problems:
1. cant register nothing happens..
2. top 100 not working
3. cant register new clan
4. Server Port: and Server EXP not showing anything

and its pretty annoying to edit the news and rules...
so its not perfect..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All the sam problems bar the top 100, it was working but has seemed to have stopped. I did delete character rows so it might because the characters have not played a game. I'll check :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, your doesnt work at all now, also "TotalKilss". Cant find any other probelms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back