Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

guys where can i get patch to translate to english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys where can i get patch to translate to english... because when i open the mir3 client (downloaded at rage forum) it gives me some weird error and the game might not run....so i wonder if anyone could help me out........thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but then why when i want to start the client i get some error at a weird language......... can u tell me how to fix!?!?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well it just try to start but i end up at deskop and doesnt start....i mean when i open client it boots me back to deskop

Reaction score
i got the same problem m8, mir3 sorta starts but then a little error box pops up all in some language and then it closes. anyone help us out?

Reaction score
sorry not explained to well - this error occurs when starting up the actuall mir3 client
when starting up the account.exe thing to create an account it starts up but says connection closed, so sorta 2 errors still.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my account client works well its just the client same problem as u said and as i said b4 at this thread......any one helps?

Back