Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official Habbo coming to Ipad

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So it's been a while since I posted anything on Ragezone, it's also been a while since I played any retro or even visited any Habbo official hotel. But.... I did visit Habbo UK a couple of days back. I then logged in to Facebook and received a notification several days later from Habbo. This was kind of a newsletter and what's going on in Habbo. I decided to have a quick look, I was shocked to see they are finally going to make Habbo available for Tablet devices.
towerboy08 - Habbo coming to Ipad - RaGEZONE Forums
Here is the proof!!!!!!!!

Why wasn't this done years ago? is this the reason why Habbo rarely gets many people online anymore. Has this forced Sulake to step into reality and realise their biggest platform isn't living up with the times?

I know this post may get some criticism but to be fair like many old Habbo fans like myself, many of us can see it dieing.

What do you guys think about Sulake making Habbo compatible for the Ipad?

- Tower

Reaction score
Why wasn't this done years ago? is this the reason why Habbo rarely gets many people online anymore. Has this forced Sulake to step into reality and realise their biggest platform isn't living up with the times?

What do you guys think about Sulake making Habbo compatible for the Ipad?

- Tower

1) Yes.
2) Little too late, but good for some.

Back