Habbo Hotel: Origins

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Habbo is bringing the game back as it existed in 2005. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Read more:

What are your thoughts?

Well... I didn't think we would get an official Habbo retro... they became the very thing they swore to destroy!

Nice to see some old faces around here. Hope you're all doing well!

Jeez I hesitated a bit to create an account after seeing a news article, but it brought back so many memories back holy...

Have been looking at it a bit over the past few days and it looks really good. Sulake has made a reasonable decision for the first time in 18 years. Of course, it won't be exactly like it used to be, but they have really succeeded for the most part. This is just Habbo as it's supposed to be. The only difference is that the players are a bit older now, but in the past there were also adults on it.

I just hope that they won't ruin this project like they did before. They say they want to do a sort of democratic community approach, but I'll have to wait and see.

Nostalgia is a hell of a drug!
The client can fairly easily be patched to connect to a different server too, so that's nice for the future of habbo retros

Back