Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Habbo Scout

Reaction score
Right, i just want someone to tell me if i done this right.

Packetlog:
--------------
#toClient>[3379]>[0][0][2]¸[13]3[0][3]’2[0][12]info_duckets[0][0][0][1][0]duckets_header[0][0][0][1][2]<i><b><font color="#591d97" size="16">What are Duckets?</font></b></i><br><br>Ducket is a free virtual currency you can earn daily just by playing Habbo.<br><br><i><b><font color="#591d97" size="16">What are they good for?</font></b></i><br><br><li>Rent furniture.</li><li>Get avatar effects.</li><li>Whatever fun stuff we come up with.</li><br><i><b><font color="#591d97" size="16">How can I get them?</font></b></i><br><br><li>Visit Habbo! Get some every day. The more active you are, the more you'll earn.</li><li>You get some for each completed achievement in the Citizenship track.</li><li>Any other surprise we might come up with!</li>[0][0][0][0]ÿÿÿÿ[0]

And the thing in the Habbo Scout
ServerMessage Packet = new ServerMessage(3379);
Packet.AppendInt(2300210);
Packet.AppendString("info_duckets");
Packet.AppendInt(1);
Packet.AppendString("duckets_header");
Packet.AppendInt(1);
Packet.AppendString("<i><b><font color="#591d97" size="16">What are Duckets?</font></b></i><br><br>Ducket is a free virtual currency you can earn daily just by playing Habbo.<br><br><i><b><font color="#591d97" size="16">What are they good for?</font></b></i><br><br><li>Rent furniture.</li><li>Get avatar effects.</li><li>Whatever fun stuff we come up with.</li><br><i><b><font color="#591d97" size="16">How can I get them?</font></b></i><br><br><li>Visit Habbo! Get some every day. The more active you are, the more you'll earn.</li><li>You get some for each completed achievement in the Citizenship track.</li><li>Any other surprise we might come up with!</li>");
Packet.AppendInt(0);
Packet.AppendBool(ÿ);
Packet.AppendBool(ÿ);
Packet.AppendBool(ÿ);
Packet.AppendBool(ÿ);
Packet.AppendBool(false);

Then to add to bcStorm
case "info_duckets":
message.AppendString("duckets_header");
message.AppendInt32(1);
message.AppendString("<i><b>What are Duckets?</b></i><br><br>Ducket is a free virtual currency you can earn daily just by playing Habbo.<br><br><i><b>What are they good for?</b></i><br><br><li>Rent furniture.</li><li>Get avatar effects.</li><li>Whatever fun stuff we come up with.</li><br><i><b>How can I get them?</b></i><br><br><li>Visit Habbo! Get some every day. The more active you are, the more you'll earn.</li><li>You get some for each completed achievement in the Citizenship track.</li><li>Any other surprise we might come up with!</li>");
message.AppendInt32(0);
====================================================================
====================================================================

Number 2:
#toClient>[3379]>[0][0][2]“[13]3[0][3]’1[0]info_rentables[0][0][0][1][0][11]rent_header[0][0][0][6][0]©Rentables are activated when you place them in a room, and expire after <font color="#509400">7 days</font> unless you <font color="#509400">extend</font> the rent time.[0]HRented items appear in your inventory, under the <i>"Rentables"</i> tab.[0]DPlacing a rented item in your room will activate the Rentable clock.[0]hThe Rentable time can be extended by pressing the <i>"Extend"</i> button. This costs additional Duckets.[0]aSee the remaining Rentable time by clicking on your rented item in your inventory or in the room.[0]UWhen a rented item is about to expire, it is marked with a red sign in the inventory.[0][0][0][0]ÿÿÿÿ[0]

and the thing in the Habbo Scout:
ServerMessage Packet = new ServerMessage(3379);
Packet.AppendInt(2300209);
Packet.AppendString("info_rentables");
Packet.AppendInt(1);
Packet.AppendString("rent_header");
Packet.AppendInt(6);
Packet.AppendString("Rentables are activated when you place them in a room, and expire after <font color="#509400">7 days</font> unless you <font color="#509400">extend</font> the rent time.");
Packet.AppendString("Rented items appear in your inventory, under the <i>"Rentables"</i> tab.");
Packet.AppendString("Placing a rented item in your room will activate the Rentable clock.");
Packet.AppendString("The Rentable time can be extended by pressing the <i>"Extend"</i> button. This costs additional Duckets.");
Packet.AppendString("See the remaining Rentable time by clicking on your rented item in your inventory or in the room.");
Packet.AppendString("When a rented item is about to expire, it is marked with a red sign in the inventory.");
Packet.AppendInt(0);
Packet.AppendBool(ÿ);
Packet.AppendBool(ÿ);
Packet.AppendBool(ÿ);
Packet.AppendBool(ÿ);
Packet.AppendBool(false);

Last edited:
Back