Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Habbo swf editors

Developer
Reaction score
Hi people,
I used a program for ages made by a friend for editing habbo swf's and I hate it now. I want to try a new swf editor.

No, I don't want to work with leenster's program because I don't want to edit the swf with xml. I want to edit it with the script language of flash and ActionScript etc..

I can't find a program who can do this. Adobe Flash Professional is hopeless. It crashes all the time.

I wan't to fix the help tool in BcStorm. I need to see some packets of the swf.

Greets

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$ ̲̅]
Reaction score
I'm now trying adobe director. I'll try your one too

On mobile by Tapatalk

You can get the source and open it in flex but you can not compile it.

The only way you can edit it is with the cybershadow tools that are included with habboUI editor.

I tried for ages to get the source de-obfuscated enough so I could use flashbuilder to compile it but it's hopeless...

Furni's are no problem though.. Just habbo.swf

Upvote 0
Developer
Reaction score

The only way you can edit it is with the cybershadow tools that are included with habboUI editor.

I tried for ages to get the source de-obfuscated enough so I could use flashbuilder to compile it but it's hopeless...

Hmm.. But how can people crack it if they can't decompile it?

On mobile by Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Reaction score

Hmm.. But how can people crack it if they can't decompile it?

On mobile by Tapatalk

You're asking questions where you already had an awnser on :)

Upvote 0
Back