Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HabboCMS [HOMES/GROUPS/TAGS/FORUM]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi RZ! :D

I'm a French developer, I do not speak English very well, so I helped myself with a translator while correcting my mistakes.

A few days ago, I started a basic CMS from zero, but I wanted it to be an unusual CMS, which is why I have included features such as the homepages, groups, tags and the forum!!

Languages used by this CMS: FR/EN.
Emulators supporteds: Phoenix, and maybe Butterfly

Some screenshots (FR version):

The CMS is completed except the administration that has not yet been started, the English version is being prepared, it will come soon!

Some snippets:

CORE.PHP

HABBO_FONCTIONS.PHP

I will share HabboCMS soon, with the EN version! :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks very basic and without OOP I suppose this will turn into spaghetti code. Still good luck with this.

PD: vLife, my thread :/:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is looking nice even though I'm confused if the forum is for groups only or its for the general part of the hotel and if for the general then you should try making them only for groups or groupdiscussions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PHP Code is very ugly, like french systemCMS poop :/

I know but I don't have used SystemCMS, why? Because in the french community and maybe in the english community, some people never used PHP Code like UberCMS or other, that's why I use a poop code, but I will correct it and make a second version coded in PDO.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I know but I don't have used SystemCMS, why? Because in the french community and maybe in the english community, some people never used PHP Code like UberCMS or other, that's why I use a poop code, but I will correct it and make a second version coded in PDO.

OOP is not PDO, you can use PDO without OOP.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He, i want to help you to mabye the netherlands version of this nice CMS

Does not make sense because you can also wait for it to be released and then translate it and release it for those who are not French.

Good luck !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ugh..

1. MySQL is deprecated, try to use PDO/MySQLi.
2. Why are you putting error_reporting to 0? Some errors to hide? yeyeye..

Btw, ini_set doesn't belong in your code but in your php.ini.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back