Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HabboGo - An emulator written in Go

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm DucksKinq (also known as EntenKoeniq | ThisAccountHasBeenSuspended).

I am a developer and use languages like Rust, C, C++, JavaScript, PHP and a few others, but GoLang is my first try because it is simple and in my opinion much more suitable for newbies. I wrote this emulator for my hotel, but I think it would be much nicer to give you all access to it.

Why an new emulator written in GoLang?
I would like to create an emulator that is more performant and requires fewer resources. We also want to simplify the creation of plugins by using JavaScript for plugins instead of Java, which always needs to be compiled.

How i can help?
If you understand GoLang, you can contribute directly to this project. Otherwise, help us create a new, clean database of just standard furniture.

Can we already use this emulator?
Yes and no. You can use it for testing, but it is missing some things that need to be added first. Check out this image below if you want to see some small features that have already been added.

How big this project will be and what progress will be made when will depend entirely on the support of the community.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back