• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HabboHotel] Looking for a hotel technician [SERIOUS APPLICANTS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone my name is Danny, and right now I am in the process of opening my hotel to the public, I have a vps already and its all set up and ready to go. I am current running PlusEmu, Habboons edit but a lot more features have been added.

So, I am looking for a person who has knowledge of running and maintaining a hotel, I am also looking for a person who can help me bring a custom cms to the hotel, right now I am running RevCMS which is pretty basic. This person would have full access to the vps database and such... If you feel you fit this description that feel free to comment, pm me on rz, or Skype me.

I want a hotel that will last and be different, and of course successful.

Skype - dannyburch765@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back