Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Habin's Index, everything included!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I will now give out Habin's index that works perfectly o the news works!
OBS!! the index is in Swedish!
Screen:
Htyf3Uy - Habin's Index, everything included! - RaGEZONE Forums

the last time I had no time to fix up all the codes and images but now everything is included in the download
Download:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks good but im sure someone has released this before? Either way will be using it when I set up my hotel

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Seems very cool! But is it safe to use, is there known exploits or something?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tnx Nice!

Mirror:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Loving this, I'll translate it to English tonight and share here.

--Update--

English version

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love this free advertisement

You need to fix that horrid client. You have the fullscreen button as it's own div causing the client to be pushed/minimized to the right. That needs to be put on-top of the client itself. Then you have that whole news thing when you scroll down, You should just make a top-bar and have it be a fade-in/fade-out container using JS. On top of that, it's full of ad containers. You should just keep the one ad container that is placed on-top of the client and that's it. All that work on the CMS, only to turn the most important part of a retro into what looks like a 12 year old novice coders work. (copy/paste) <-- And that's me being nice.
uJwAwSj - Habin's Index, everything included! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So, everything included I see.. Can you explain, why the news/newslist on the index doesn't work?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
cuz he made it before habin,habbiz,sjovt updated their index. Thats why the news/newslist doesn't work
When they updated everything was done.

Back