Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hackers attack the LHC....

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol for the pic.

and ppl show catch those hackers and put them IN the LHC to collide their brains...anyways i think the experience must go on! no matter wut... if its not the LCH that kills us it will be the year 2012 :p

Reaction score
To see the results of the LHC that hasnt been released to the public?
Nothing has happened yet so there are no results...
Think of it like testing car airbags, they have to get the car up to speed before the crash it...
They have only started speeding the particles up, no collisions have happened yet and won't till a few weeks time.

Crash

NTV

Anime Network
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not meddle, attack. Personally I think they need to spend some time in jail, or at least an attack back on them.

It's easy to say that, but they might need it to be for people from different universities to help out.

They should probably have made a new network standard for it though so no one without the access programs could enter it, but what are you going to do? :p

In case you didn't get my message....
I gave in right mental
Mental said I can "keep" my name >.>
You rock mental

Post where mental said it: http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=467731

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
xD Firefox can't find the server at javascript<b><.
People are stupid. Some scientists try to investigate something, release some small information and everything thinks the world is going to end. Seriously people just need to stop caring, who gives a crap if we all die? These hackers need to be shot, if they read anything on the internet they would read that they said "If the LHC did generate a black hole then it would be smaller than the eye can see and that it would collapse in a second or so. If it did generate a black hole big enough for anything the machine would have to stay on for it to be stable. And that theres only a 99.99% chance of it creating black holes."

This is why everyone is friggen retarded.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Who cares? we all die sooner or later.

Back