Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

hail Maka M00

Reaction score
omfg gr8 night clubbing and shytttte :hail: maka the bus star AFRO MAN all the way :hail: i cba typing anymore to tired :( Ex will upload pics l8er he at his kong fu whoop as training :p (Strider destroyed a bus stop & Showed kitten his arse many times :p)

Reaction score
omfg best nite eva :hail: Maka

I kinda accidentally robbed Strider's hat and I got it here >.<

I'll tell u more about it when I can be arsed lol coz I'm fucked rite now

Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
omfg i still feel ill but it was the best fookin night ever in the history of good nights :D
we had a sweet butt time from as soon as we got there till they were carrying me back to makas while im pissed outa my brains for 3 miles :D
yeah me and Maka carried u coz Rob Kitten and MD were 2 lazy arse 2 do it:tp:

Reaction score
Ducking ARSE CRAP

I started writin a fuckn essay about the nite. Did like 2 paragraphs and accidentaly closed the window grrrrrrrrr. I'm gonna do it 2moro, bit pissed off now lol

Reaction score
lads, my mobs been nicked and i need all ur numbers......my new number is -Removed- txt me asap

EDIT: Maka removed your number, sorry about that. People if you want to know his number then PM him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
riiiiiiiiiiiiite wondered y u didn't reply lol. Rite I've got no credit but I'll borrow my m8's fone 2moro

My number is ***********, tell me when u've stored it so I can get rid lol

Last edited:
Back