Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Happy Birthday JC/Raiden

Reaction score
JC/Raiden aka Raffachu is 13 today! Have a great day bud, I've got you a toy thomas for you, will send it asap.

Hope to see you this week for a few drinks, and we have to sort out a party for you in manchester soon, I am told Pure would be ideal.

All is well...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
JC/Raiden aka Raffachu is 13 today!
Hope to see you this week for a few drinks, and ...
lol, happy birthday! One year officially closer to death! WOO!~

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Raff! Congrats on reaching the big 13! Any plans on how your celebrating it?

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
JC/Raiden aka Raffachu is 13 today! Have a great day bud, I've got you a toy thomas for you, will send it asap.

Hope to see you this week for a few drinks, and we have to sort out a party for you in manchester soon, I am told Pure would be ideal.

really? I got him a percy ^_^

Happy Birthday Raff! Congrats on reaching the big 13! Any plans on how your celebrating it?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
happy birthday to you!
happy birthday to you!
happy birthday dear (insert your name here as i dont know you)!
HAPPY BIRRRRRRRTHDAAAAAAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday mate, have a good one!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
happy bday

got any new toys then huh?

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
happp B-Day raff
i will buy u vanilia ice cream and send it with DHL :p

The Shaman of Sexy!
Legend
Reaction score

Aww haha ^^ bless ya dude, I so didn't expect this I thought I was seeing things when I saw this thread as I've only just woke up 15mins ago lol. Thanks for all the bests wishes etc =p, my house will be like a Youth hostile this afternoon lol ><.

So yeah, its gonna be a big day with most my family today. And as you said my party will be in Manchester with you and the guys during this weekend =p, which I agree will be ideal ;p.

happy bday

got any new toys then huh?

Well..I dunno about the new toys :p But my Grandma is going to be making me a special Lasagna, which imo beats any material thing hands down! ^^. Oh and will also make Gab fall off his chair once he reads this xD.

happp B-Day raff
i will buy u vanilia ice cream and send it with DHL :p

Thankyou sir :p, and please don't dissapoint me with the Ice Cream. Because if you was joking thats just mean :(.

Thanks for all the kind best wishes guys :), defo more then I'd of ever expected at this time of the morning hehe lol ^^. *Mwah* xxx =p.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I always thought lasagna was material as well...
Happy birthday...I was 13 once.
Have a good one, only 4 more birthdays till the end of the world...so make it good!

BACON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Have a good birthday JC/Raiden

My birthday today too, but you suck up all the attention :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
13...? :eek:

Happy Budday dude.. :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Happy birthday dude! Did you get that power ranger suit you wanted? Or did it not come in a small enough size?! ooooohhhhhhhhhhh, burn!

P.s Happy birthday Fulzo too :p

Back