Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Have I changed?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Everyone's saying, "Cap you've changed, you used to be cool but now you're boring."

I don't feel any different, so have I changed. o_0

No flaming please or I'll delete it, I just need to know.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
u have changed but i wouldnt say uve gone boring not at all, id say were all growing up together lol and those who arnt changing cant keep up with the new era of sex0rness.

i would say the same :p

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Cap you just need to relax, there is more in life then a girl, if you haven't figured that out yet then i would say that your not ready for a relationship yet.

Be yourself, if people don't like you for that then there is nothing you can do, but don't try to pretend to be someone that your not.

Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
Cap you just need to relax, there is more in life then a girl, if you haven't figured that out yet then i would say that your not ready for a relationship yet.

Be yourself, if people don't like you for that then there is nothing you can do, but don't try to pretend to be someone that your not.

amen. :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DonTonberry said:

Bah I can't relax. >_<

I will after tommorow though. And today I settled some issues and someone actually apologised to me. :eek: Which was nice lol. :)

Back