Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Have you checked this EMU? - using latest client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have been searching the internet lately for Silkroad server files.

Now I think I found something but I am not sure if this is all working server emulator. Can't seem to get any feedbacks from where I found it but sure is intriguing.

Here is a guide and some links.

Download Now:

1). First, you need to download the Silk Road Simulator 0.1.3 (can be found at the site)
2). Simulators decompression.
3). And then run the file if prompted to find server.exe "MSWINSCK.OCX" document, please download this document

The link is null and void all stuffy!

And then extracted to C: WindowsSystem32 installation: "c: WINDOWSSYSTEM32 regsvr32.exe mswinsck.ocx "You can also find regsvr32.exe and add this to command line" mswinsck.ocx "(this will not be a)

4). You can now see the server window, click "TOOLS" menu, select (New) your account.

5). Now your new account, enter the account number and password. (PS: If you are prompted for a class of object error, please listen to good.) Silk Road EMU in your folder the new one苮"DATA" folder, the following three folders on the inside to: Accounts, Characters, Server now You can create your account, and all preparation work completed.

6). Now completed the first part of the next hearing.

7). Now you need to change the host file, you can find it here: "C: WindowsSystem32DriversEcthost" At the same time you have to know the different grades and then converge in HOST file contents are different. Open the host file to add 127.0.0.1 sro.yesit.cn behind Now you can run your servers, but you should be OK, your computer connect to the Internet.

8) In the server window by clicking on the button "HOOK Silkroad", and then at the beginning of your game.

The first unit is now on here.

Second unit: HTTP above said software is in English, we do not, their own HTTP server software of Chinese bar.

HTTP Service to the default folder changed to "GameGuardRealServer" (clothing is NP-hing, and Chinese do not have, but incidental to the main program of the Games is the need to update this in)

You need to change the HOST file in: "C: WindowsSystem32DriversEcthost"
Add in the bottom
127.0.0.1 nprotect.nefficient.com 127.0.0.1 nprotect.nefficient.com
127.0.0.1 update.nprotect.com 127.0.0.1 update.nprotect.com
127.0.0.1 update.nprotect.net 127.0.0.1 update.nprotect.net

Now you can from the Internet began to play the Game.

Incidental use of our coverage of your main Game Game Game of the main program directory (do not forget to back up)

---- For what I know they use latest client for this

I just used google translate to translate the steps...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I've continued to search I found something more interesting. I found out that yes it is a SilkRoad Server Emulator and they use 1.091 client.

Well I found another site to look for it. Will continue to dig into this and well try to setup later when I get home.

I will editing links later since i just noticed that these links are useless.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I've continued to search I found something more interesting. I found out that yes it is a SilkRoad Server Emulator and they use 1.091 client.

Well I found another site to look for it. Will continue to dig into this and well try to setup later when I get home.

I will editing links later since i just noticed that these links are useless.

I think this is the oldest SREMU :S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the download don`t work umpload on filefront or rapidshare :) i wanna test :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's the first very old sremu by darkinc&clrscrn forget it.

Back