Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Haven't visited in 6 years. Former admin, super mod, and banned many times... AMA

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah, xenforo is nice, we did it a while ago now and was worth it, also xenforo is run by the og vbulletin guys, back when vbulletin was good :p

Reaction score
vBulletin 1 and 2 were crazy insecure. You could literally view everyones password without them knowing. I may or may not have abused this back then... not here btw. Not sure if we ever used such an old version here, I think we might have went straight for vB3. That said, I never saw it enabled in the admin panel.

Could have been funny though, if I remember correctly, we had GM's from the official Mir 2 server on here, would have been crazy funny if they used the same password on both.
Though I think you did have access to some of their stuff at some point Dan? @MentaL

Reaction score
vBulletin 1 and 2 were crazy insecure. You could literally view everyones password without them knowing. I may or may not have abused this back then... not here btw. Not sure if we ever used such an old version here, I think we might have went straight for vB3. That said, I never saw it enabled in the admin panel.

Could have been funny though, if I remember correctly, we had GM's from the official Mir 2 server on here, would have been crazy funny if they used the same password on both.
Though I think you did have access to some of their stuff at some point Dan? @MentaL
I used other methods.

Reaction score
I used other methods.
It's been 20 years, surely you can disclose them. :p

Iirc someone let you on their account or something, but I think there was more.

It is funny when you think about who they were, 1 of the first MMO's, who had like their own thing on TV, ended up being so inferior to RZ and other sites like Lomcn.

Reaction score
It's been 20 years, surely you can disclose them. :p

Iirc someone let you on their account or something, but I think there was more.

It is funny when you think about who they were, 1 of the first MMO's, who had like their own thing on TV, ended up being so inferior to RZ and other sites like Lomcn.
I killed what I loved.

Back