Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Havin trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
kissin girls coz I was 2 shy Gayhan. I've kissed my current gf several times and I refuse 2 b a 17 yr old virgin. I'm gettin it, u ain't so duck off

Still shy as duck round her tho >.<

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Lol someone is having problems :rofl:

BTW

8. Continuing a locked thread is not allowed. If you feel your thread has been wrongly locked and really feel the urge to protest, PM a moderator/administrator about it and it'll be looked at... this does NOT mean it will be reopened, it will be considered

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
speedhorn666 said:
lmao u can't read. I AM (as in will coz I've been promised) GETTIN IT. U AIN'T
Oh you have been promised. :lol:

Lol you look like a nerd now "look at me i'm hard telling people on the internet because my gf promised me i'm going to get some"

:rofl:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wtf is up with u gohan, sic has a gf and will get used to being with her and will have loads of fun.. and u take the piss..

look at u... ur just a waffle who is jealous...STFU

Reaction score
LordofDeath said:
Oh you have been promised. :lol:

Lol you look like a nerd now "look at me i'm hard telling people on the internet because my gf promised me i'm going to get some"

:rofl:
nope was replying 2 u sayin that I in't gettin it on the other thread penis wad:lol:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If i'm not pissing you off then why have you posted like 3 or 4 topics today about me.
Sounds like someone is obsessed with me.

Reaction score
LordofDeath said:
If i'm not pissing you off then why have you posted like 3 or 4 topics today about me.
Sounds like someone is obsessed with me.
lol i didn't say u weren't pissin me off. Jus ur insults ain't ard and ain't clever. Ask urself wot u argun about now. Ur NOT GETTIN LAID. U'll b like a 25 yr old virgin if u don't get a lady:lol: Faggot, duck off. btw check my sig. U got the obsession:p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
My insults aren't clever or something but yet you get annoyed by it, how strange.

And your telling me i'm not getting laid while you haven't even have had any.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LordofDeath said:
My insults aren't clever or something but yet you get annoyed by it, how strange.

wot does it matter "who has had any" at least he has got a gf. and always tkae things too far, just for once post summiy happy.

Reaction score
LordofDeath said:

They don't need 2 b clever 2 annoy. They r personal, that's y ur a idiot. Ok let's go 2 ur method. Hav u ever looked in the mirrior? ur a lame fat mess? eva been approached by a girl? no ur relatives don't count. Thing is, u sit in ur room all day browsing forums tryin 2 make other ppl feel bad coz ur life is poop and u know the chances of it gettin better r crap.

even if it did get better, there's no way u gonna get a nice girl (good lookin or not0 ur 2 much or a self centred spanker.

U'll reply 2 this with sum more shenanigans or woteva. U'll say that u hav been approached by girls but every1 knows the truth. U know the truth. Ur in denial about urself but deep down u know- ur a duck head.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
speedhorn666 said:
They don't need 2 b clever 2 annoy. They r personal, that's y ur a idiot. Ok let's go 2 ur method. Hav u ever looked in the mirrior? ur a lame fat mess? eva been approached by a girl? no ur relatives don't count. Thing is, u sit in ur room all day browsing forums tryin 2 make other ppl feel bad coz ur life is poop and u know the chances of it gettin better r crap.

even if it did get better, there's no way u gonna get a nice girl (good lookin or not0 ur 2 much or a self centred spanker.

U'll reply 2 this with sum more shenanigans or woteva. U'll say that u hav been approached by girls but every1 knows the truth. U know the truth. Ur in denial about urself but deep down u know- ur a duck head.

took the words out of my mouth.

thing is gayhan ur never going to make friends like this and tbh it just makes it worse for u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back