Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hay tu bo di Jxoffline

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Xin chao cac ban!
Cung nhu cac ban minh cung la mot nguoi muon lam VLTK offline nhung sau mot thoi gian dai minh da bo ra rat nhieu cong suc va nhung mon hoc(nghi nhieu) cuoi cung minh cung cai duoc ban offline rot do va len lv
Xong minh khuyen cac ban nen tu bo y dinh do di vi sao khi cai xong cac ban se rat that vong vi no rat la nhieu loi va mot nua thi tieng trung quoc mot nua thi tieng viet chang biet duong dau ma lan mo
Xong hau het cac ban offline chi chay duoc voi phien ban cu xua nhu trai dat
mong cac ban dung buon :3dflagsdo :argue:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's sad, but it's true

thienha said:
Xin chao cac ban!
Cung nhu cac ban minh cung la mot nguoi muon lam VLTK offline nhung sau mot thoi gian dai minh da bo ra rat nhieu cong suc va nhung mon hoc(nghi nhieu) cuoi cung minh cung cai duoc ban offline rot do va len lv
Xong minh khuyen cac ban nen tu bo y dinh do di vi sao khi cai xong cac ban se rat that vong vi no rat la nhieu loi va mot nua thi tieng trung quoc mot nua thi tieng viet chang biet duong dau ma lan mo
Xong hau het cac ban offline chi chay duoc voi phien ban cu xua nhu trai dat
mong cac ban dung buon :3dflagsdo :argue:

I'm in the same situation, setup the server ok in 3 days, but after 2 day of testing, I'm getting bored, because it still have many annoying bugs like:
- character stuck in maps like Ba Lang Huyen, Giang Tan Thon (can not run pass the village gate),
- lacking of many "VIP" maps like: Lam Du Quan, Truong Bach, Sa mac,
- the monsters are too weak, and they make no damage when attacking the player
- we can join "Vo Dang".., but there isn't "Thieu Lam" (Shaoling), "Thuy Yen", ...
- No Tong - Kim battle
- Can not use "m" to mount on or get off the horse.

So, I suggest that if you just wanna a good server to play, find another gameserver like MU, WoW..., they're better, and you'll get the kind support from other members in the forum. In JxOnline case here, many of our Vietnamese member, who have knowledge about JxServer or good server, they only keep it for themself, or sell it for money. And in case they release, they lock some or all function (like Hxxxxr). It' the main reason why servers developed by foreigners is often good and get better days by days, and servers developed by our country mates often get deadlock, stuck like a bug... :(

To these selfish ppls: you're sucked!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
_ I Think [thienha] and [dnblackknight] are Right
_I had 5 Server of Many VietNamese but No any Server is Good , they have many Error
(Why they have many Error ?) -> Because VietNames Hacker and VietNamese Cracker is so bad ! They can't Crack JXServer like Internation Cacker Cracked MuServer !
_ Plz Wait for them (VNese Craker) to Development and another day (When They will have Finished)-> We can play JX offline like Play JX online og VinaGames

Waiting the better Day ..............zZz...Zzzzz...............

Back