• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hdd.

Reaction score
Hello RZ,
So i want to wipe my HDD, and reinstall windows on it.
But i don't want to lose the installed programs that are on that HDD.
There is another HDD in my pc, is it possible to copy all those programs to my other hdd?
Don't tell me to copy + past the folders, cause that doesn't work.

Reaction score
The way I do it is keep the installers/iso files/etc of all my programs on my backup hdd. But I presume you don't have all of them any longer.

So then, as Rishwin said, there is no way of keeping your installed programs.

Reaction score
Why would you possibly have 2 different Windows installs on 2 different hard drives... ?

If you get a virus or infection on 1 of them, they both get infected. I don't see the point.

I just got the other hdd for ubuntu ,w7 and backups.
But I only downloaded w7 for "testing it' but I liked xp better so I never used w7, but I was to lazy to delete w7.

Back