• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Heaven Online Source Code

Reaction score
I found this code on a chinese bbs the other day, but as im sure some of you know chinese bbs require point currency to "buy" download links and rar passwords. Well the screenshots of the game made it look ok, its 3D for sure, and some sort of chinese dynasty warrior type of game. Didn't look horrible, so I went searching for it, found this version on some chinese download site like 99uc for free, so I picked it up. It seems to be from late 2009 to early 2010; not spectacularly old, but not brand new either. Im pretty sure this is the same version of the code I had found on other chinese bbs as they talk about the size of the rar being 90MB and this one is ~90MB. Here are a few screenshots of the game and 1 of the code

cmb - Heaven Online Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Download Link:

Also:
On some of these chinese bbs i was able to find the source code to other games that I havn't seen here, like Hero Online, and some other chinese games. I know some of you have been really wanting Hero Online files, so, if you have an alipay account or something pm me. Or if you think you can help at all, send me a PM too

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
changchun online.

High graphics. Gameplay similar with 3 kingdom.

Reactions: cmb
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hm
Did you compiled server?Or not yet?
Screens look good,if it is able,it would be cool to build smthing like Dynasty Warriors Online as it is one of my lovely off-line games :)

Yes, graphics is very good, high quality, and of course need good pc to play this game. in 2007 I tried this game, when I worked in one of the publisher in my country who want to buy lisence for publishing.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This game is Warriors of the 3 Kingdoms, exactly the same source as I got 1 or 2 years ago.
The SEA version was being ran by Asiasoft at .

Indeed these pics seemed so familiar to me...i confirm what u said..i played w3k some time ago...good luck

Reaction score
Also:
On some of these chinese bbs i was able to find the source code to other games that I havn't seen here, like Hero Online, and some other chinese games. I know some of you have been really wanting Hero Online files, so, if you have an alipay account or something pm me. Or if you think you can help at all, send me a PM too

Hero Online?
This Hero Online ? OMG OMG OMG *-*

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeah we need hero online source code then compiled it into a server files... that was the good MMO.i think i still have OPEN BETA client laying around some of my backup DVDs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to setting server and client ?
I need it. Please!

If you can setting it. Contact for me Skype And yahoo: phiatruocvn
Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is someone have full server file? changchun online, (苍天 online)

Back